Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
I think I am going to have to track these down. They are so good.
Do it.. we can twin @ Ballyhack. Mine got here today and they are just go good.

Do it.. we can twin @ Ballyhack. Mine got here today and they are just go good.
Might need to ship them to the office. Wife might kill me if another pair of golf shoes show up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another pair

1000013554.jpg

However much input she had I don’t know, but they crushed it with these.
@Jman James strictly for walking would you go with the Pegasus or the Jordan 1s? Or, something else?

@Jman James strictly for walking would you go with the Pegasus or the Jordan 1s? Or, something else?
I had this almost identical post typed out yesterday. The Jordan 1s might be the most comfortable shoes ever but they had some good colors at PGASS in these.

I don’t play in J1’s ever. They’re too low profile for me for that, I’ll at most chip and putt in them, they’re for off course much more for me. So, anything other than those

I've got both and walk almost all my rounds. Can't go wrong with either, honestly. Pegasus have a little more cushion.

I've got both and walk almost all my rounds. Can't go wrong with either, honestly. Pegasus have a little more cushion.
I’d break an ankle in 1 low’s with how hard I swing.

I was longdrive swinging full send all weekend hitting after the @MarMill stripe show. I’ve never had my hamstrings be so sore after 2 days of golf, haha.

The AJ1s hold up incredibly well to all the torque I can put into them. The ADG1s might be the only spikeless shoe that has been more stable for me.

I was longdrive swinging full send all weekend hitting after the @MarMill stripe show. I’ve never had my hamstrings be so sore after 2 days of golf, haha.

The AJ1s hold up incredibly well to all the torque I can put into them. The ADG1s might be the only spikeless shoe that has been more stable for me.
@Jman , when you talk about unstable, are you meaning you are worried you'll slip or that they don't provide enough ankle support? I'd be more concerned about the ankle support on the Pegasus for me more so, as they sit a little higher (thicker sole) and have pretty similar ankle support (not much). Like I said, not an issue for me with either, just curious.

@Jman , when you talk about unstable, are you meaning you are worried you'll slip or that they don't provide enough ankle support? I'd be more concerned about the ankle support on the Pegasus for me more so, as they sit a little higher (thicker sole) and have pretty similar ankle support (not much). Like I said, not an issue for me with either, just curious.
Personally, id be much more worried about the Pegasus. Narrower and taller.

Back