Nike Machpeed Black adjustment (STR8-FIT)

I have it set the way you said (yellow arrow on the back and white arrow pointing down on the clubhead!

so this one I have here…I can’t find the wrench. It’s set closed(higher ball flight with some draw) and the yellow arrow is in the 3 o’clock position

so this one I have here…I can’t find the wrench. It’s set closed(higher ball flight with some draw) and the yellow arrow is in the 3 o’clock position
Ok are you left or right handed?

I may sound stupid but thats ok but is a "draw" left to right or right to left?

I may sound stupid but thats ok but is a "draw" left to right or right to left?

not stupid. For a right handed golfer a draw is referred to a shot that starts out to the right and moves back to the left. A fade starts left and moves right.

not stupid. For a right handed golfer a draw is referred to a shot that starts out to the right and moves back to the left. A fade starts left and moves right.
Ok thank you very much! I will just have to get to the driving range and let it rip and just adjust it as needed. 😃

Any pointers or drills you know work to help me keep my damnhead down during my swing? Lmao

Ok thank you very much! I will just have to get to the driving range and let it rip and just adjust it as needed. 😃

Any pointers or drills you know work to help me keep my damnhead down during my swing? Lmao

just have fun.

just have fun.
What ddec said.

or the ‘ol fish hook on you junk and line attached to your hat.

Back