Nike TW14 Golf shoe!

Wore these shoes for their maiden round yesterday and all I can say is I underestimated them. I usually give a pair of shoes a couple rounds to really break in but these felt super comfortable and not stiff at all for their first time out. I did loosen the laces just a tad before my round and they definitely didn't feel too narrow, they felt like they just fit snug on my foot. I got compliments from everyone in my group yesterday (wasn't busy so we played in a group of 6) on how nice they looked. I may jump in to the black or gray pair now.

Ok, resurrecting this old thread again. GolfTown has these on sale this week for $120. I'm looking for a new black golf shoe and have loved the Lunar Control II's that I have. My only other experience with the TW version of the shoes were from several years ago that had a crease right across the top of the foot/toes where it flexed. It becomes very uncomfortable by the time 18 holes is done and hence the reason I am looking for a new pair. Just wondering if these are worth it at that price or if I should stick with the Lunar Control II's since I like them at a more expensive price.

Ok, resurrecting this old thread again. GolfTown has these on sale this week for $120. I'm looking for a new black golf shoe and have loved the Lunar Control II's that I have. My only other experience with the TW version of the shoes were from several years ago that had a crease right across the top of the foot/toes where it flexed. It becomes very uncomfortable by the time 18 holes is done and hence the reason I am looking for a new pair. Just wondering if these are worth it at that price or if I should stick with the Lunar Control II's since I like them at a more expensive price.

I personally have the TW13s and absolutely love them - have never had any of the perviously mentioned Tongue-rubbing-ankle issues as some of the others and I primarily walk.

I say pull the trigger for that price!

I'm probably in the minority saying this but I just got a pair of the TW 13s and I'm not crazy about them. Maybe they improved the 14 model but mine feel kind of unstable in the ankle / heel area compared to the lunars. The material is very different too and the tongue is a bit annoying. Lunars are the best IMO. I bet on ebay you can find them for $120 as well.

Finally bought a pair, for $120 I really had to. I got the Masters Edition, and hope they are just as good as my TW13's if not better.

Back