Nike TW14 Golf shoe!

triple_bogey

Reaction score
Handicap
Found on a golf store website.........Not heard anything about a TW14?
21c9b4c1-0c05-481c-a040-750dc63cf34c_zps7ed55a51.jpg

Item Description

Nike TW 14 Golf Shoes - Tiger changes to this around May and Nike we will launching this product in July. Nike's new revolutionary Tiger Woods TW '14 golf shoes use Nike's new FREE technology to provide greater range of motion.

Features

• Free inspired outsole, that offers increased flexibility

• Full athletic motion.

• The new Nike Dynamic Flywire that cradles the foot for an adaptive

• A ventilated upper design delivers enhanced breathability and comfort

* Superior Feel

* Superior Fit

* Superior Function

SUPERIOR FEEL - The free-inspired outsole mirrors the natural motion of the foot allowing freedom of movement releasing more power through the golf swing. Dynamic fit extends from the footbed to eyelets for 360 degree of adaptive lock down fit.

Can't really tell from the pic but it seems Nike may have listened to some owners and re-designed the tongue.

I prefer the look of the TW13, but wonder how these feel compared to them.

b7f38ced-0029-477c-bd83-e52c2da83877_zps054792c9.jpg

70903ddc-9a57-486e-a993-a7a7851cd276_zps81aea8a0.jpg

I like those just like I liked the TW13s.

I like the whites, hopefully they addressed the issue with the tongue stabbing people in the ankles.

From what I remember, I recall some people not liking the bulbous toe box. Even as going as far as calling them clown shoes (I personally love it that way and so do my toes). These seem to have a more thinner and sleeker design. And also my comment above re: the tongue.

Since Nike seems to be listening to the public:

iD iD iD iD iD iD iD iD iD :joy:

Much better looking than the 13's, and I liked them too.

Not bad - just not a huge fan of that red piece with the blacks and gray piece on the whites wrapping around the sole area - also those red eyelets look funny....have to see them in person.

I didnt like the tw13 at all, I definitely think these are a big improvement but still not my style.

I didnt like the tw13 at all, I definitely think these are a big improvement but still not my style.

I have to agree with you here Greg. I think they are both ugly and they are definitely not for me but to each there own.

I think both the 13 and 14 look good, I just didn't like how last year's felt on my feet. These do seem to look a little more "pointed" kid of like the Lunar Controls, which I love

Man these look sweet but I hope there's still plenty of room in the toe like the 13's. I love the black and red!

Man these look sweet but I hope there's still plenty of room in the toe like the 13's. I love the black and red!
One of my favorite aspects of the 13s was the wide toe.

I saw these two days ago as our Nike rep stopped by with those and the Masters edition TW. To my eye they look more like a sneaker and less boxier. They are much better looking than last year's version in my opinion.

like them, but they'll have the same tongue issue as the 13's did, they look identical.

Own the TW 13's and really like them. Liking the look of these also.

I like the black ones for 2014. I can just hear Mrs. Canes now, "Another pair of golf shoes?!?!?!?" :eek:

Not a big fan of this style of shoe..wasn't a fan of the '13's probably won't like the '14's..

I love the looks, but the main selling point of the TW's is the Free sole. If it didn't have it, tbh I would had bought something else.

I find (even my Lunars) the conventional golf shoe just restricts movement of my feet.

I just can't make myself like these and the new model is no different. Not sure what it is, just can't picture myself sporting them.

I really like the look of the white ones.

I loved the TW13's for comfort ad I bought them because I had a pair of Free Runs but when I see them on video I just hate the way they look and I don't like the look of these either. Will definitely be getting the Lunars this year.

Back