Nike Vapor Fly Driver & Vapor Fly Pro Preview

Whats the reasoning for the price drops?

from the looks of your signature, it appears you like the line up very much

Looks like the Fly pro is out of stock at GS

Heard today through the grapevine that the price drops were for two reasons. 1. because they didn't sell well at all. Apparently the blue color scheme didn't bode well across demographics. And 2. is because a new line is coming out. I heard new vapor pro combos as well as new woods that are gonna be more traditional in color. I think they're going back to black

Heard today through the grapevine that the price drops were for two reasons. 1. because they didn't sell well at all. Apparently the blue color scheme didn't bode well across demographics. And 2. is because a new line is coming out. I heard new vapor pro combos as well as new woods that are gonna be more traditional in color. I think they're going back to black
If it allows me to pick up a head for cheap then so be it lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't understand why the blue wasn't well received. I like the color significantly more than the red and volt schemes

If it allows me to pick up a head for cheap then so be it lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't understand why the blue wasn't well received. I like the color significantly more than the red and volt schemes

I agree with both of these statements. At that price I wound up at GOLFSMITH today. But then again it doesn't take much to get me there anyways.

Hit the Vapor Fly against the Pro and saw much better #'s with the Non pro version. Diamana D+ 70x. Too bad that's an almost impossible combo to have in store on the shelf.

I almost want to pick up a fairway and a flex head just because. Stock X would be a bonus.

My buddy has a flex and it felt pretty solid, this was with the stock blueboard stiff which is a little soft for me. Depending on how big this cheque is tomorrow this ponder might be a purchase real fast. Anyone know a site that ships to Canada?

Quick question on the adapters. Are they universal in regards to dexterity? I.e. setting it to 'Right' will be a fade for righties and draw for lefties? Does it actually reverse the lofts between hands? 12.5 becomes 8.5 on the reverse hand?

I just went to my car and checked- my gamer shaft has one of the older Covert adapters on it (still compatible with both generations of Vapor drivers) and it does have a second set of loft numbers that are the reverse of the main ones, along with a little "DL" to indicate those are the loft settings for lefties.

The brand new shaft that came with my Vapor Fly Pro that has a newer adapter on it only has the right hand loft numbers, there's nothing to indicate what lefties should use. If I remember tonight I can check the booklet that came with the driver explaining the FlexLoft system.

Neither adapter has anything about reversed Left/Right settings for lefties but I'd expect them to be flipped as well?

I have to say that I am quite impressed with the Vapor Fly driver. In comparison to my my M1 I may be giving up a couple of mph in swing speed but I feel more in control of this club. In my range sessions drives just seem to go much straighter than I was able to accomplish with the M1. I'm certainly willing to give up a few yards to keep the ball in the fairway. I know other people have commented on how straight this driver is and my experience so far goes right along with that. Impact feels solid and I can feel the power when it comes off the face.

That's funny you mention a comparison to the Mq. In comparison to my M2 I may be giving up a few yards but I am way more consistent with the Vapor Fly. I've NEVER found this many fairways in a round or been as confident pulling my driver out. It's still early and the Attas GoGo does play a role, I'm sure, but I'm damn impressed so far.

So the Vapor Fly w/ Diamana Whiteboard just Pipped my Ping G! I love my G, but I seem to hit the Fly with more consistency and similar distance. I also prefer the sound over the deafening Ping. Because I'm an absolute driver ho I have no idea how long it will stay, but for now I'm loving it!

That's funny you mention a comparison to the Mq. In comparison to my M2 I may be giving up a few yards but I am way more consistent with the Vapor Fly. I've NEVER found this many fairways in a round or been as confident pulling my driver out. It's still early and the Attas GoGo does play a role, I'm sure, but I'm damn impressed so far.

Yeah, I think the Fuji Pro 6 I had in the M1 was probably too high launching and too spinny for me. I know from what I've seen this week is a much more appropriate launch angle as all of my drive with the M1 were basically high fly balls to left center field with little roll. However this Vapor Fly does seem to be more forgiving than the M1 as well. Anything that hooked or sliced was completely because I had a terrible swing. I know it is early but there definitely seems to be more consistency here with the Vapor Fly.

Also seem to be hitting the 3 wood with good consistency as well too.

I'm the opposite. I was hitting it father with the vapor fly pro but the M2 offer tighter dispersion and higher carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back