Northern California Get Together?

Oh, it wasn't me that she expressed concerned for....

I will won't have a definite status until next Sunday (20th) but you can pencil me in for the first weekend in November.

Something came up tonight (watching my brother's kids) for Saturday the 2nd, so Sunday the 3rd looks optimal for me. Sunday the 27th is probably still doable as well.

Sunday the third is also looking good for me. Should we try for Stevenson then? Maybe a 10 am or so start? Give some time for it to warm up a bit. :)

Sunday the third is also looking good for me. Should we try for Stevenson then? Maybe a 10 am or so start? Give some time for it to warm up a bit. :)

Sounds good to me

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I second that emotion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

And just like that I'm out. My daughter's classmate will start a rotation at a local hospital and will be staying with us for the month of November. She arrives on the 3rd and I get to play "Tom Bodet" and keep the light on for her.

Eddie,
As you know this is a pretty good group that will be playing on Sunday. Hopefully, you won't have to bribe your buddy with the "good" bourbon to get him to play.

Hope you guys have a great round. If you have the chance post some thoughts/pics.

Eddie, go ahead a make a tee time at Stevinson for around 10 am for that Sunday. I know we'll have 4 people one way or another. :)

Eddie, go ahead a make a tee time at Stevinson for around 10 am for that Sunday. I know we'll have 4 people one way or another. :)

Alright, I'll get on it.

just got off the phone with stevinson and have some not-so-good news. Bad news: they're punching the greens on the 27th/28th. Good news is, they'll still be open. I don't know how you guys feel about playing with sanded greens. I'm sure the rest of the course will be great. Not a big deal to me, but I know some people won't play those conditions. There's a chance they'll discount the green fees, but the guy on the phone didn't know for sure, so I'll have to call back. They're only taking tee times a week out right now anyway.

So, if you guys still want to play it, I'm fine with it. If not, San Juan Oaks would be fun, but I know that's a longer drive for D. They guy at Stevinson said he refers people to Diablo when they're aerating, so I guess that would be an option as well. I'd like to keep the drive under 2 hours for everybody since we're doing an up-and-back in the same day, but let me know what you guys think. And I shouldn't have any problem bringing a 4th player.

Eddie,
As you know this is a pretty good group that will be playing on Sunday. Hopefully, you won't have to bribe your buddy with the "good" bourbon to get him to play.

Hope you guys have a great round. If you have the chance post some thoughts/pics.

Nah, I'll slip him some Early Times and tell him it's Knob Creek :D

And just like that I'm out. My daughter's classmate will start a rotation at a local hospital and will be staying with us for the month of November. She arrives on the 3rd and I get to play "Tom Bodet" and keep the light on for her.

You are a good man.

just got off the phone with stevinson and have some not-so-good news. Bad news: they're punching the greens on the 27th/28th. Good news is, they'll still be open. I don't know how you guys feel about playing with sanded greens. I'm sure the rest of the course will be great. Not a big deal to me, but I know some people won't play those conditions. There's a chance they'll discount the green fees, but the guy on the phone didn't know for sure, so I'll have to call back. They're only taking tee times a week out right now anyway.

So, if you guys still want to play it, I'm fine with it. If not, San Juan Oaks would be fun, but I know that's a longer drive for D. They guy at Stevinson said he refers people to Diablo when they're aerating, so I guess that would be an option as well. I'd like to keep the drive under 2 hours for everybody since we're doing an up-and-back in the same day, but let me know what you guys think. And I shouldn't have any problem bringing a 4th player.

San Juan Oaks is actually a little closer for me. I'm not sure my game is up to enjoying an $80+ round though!!

Is it that much? I thought it was cheaper than that.

Snap! I thought I had seen some pretty good deals for SJO on Golf Now, but it's $100 w/cart to play before noon on Sundays! I don't know, I want to play it at some point for sure, but that's more than I expected...

Snap! I thought I had seen some pretty good deals for SJO on Golf Now, but it's $100 w/cart to play before noon on Sundays! I don't know, I want to play it at some point for sure, but that's more than I expected...

If you want to play SJO I can get you on for much cheaper.

How are you feeling about Stevinson?

Sure.

Ok I'll call on Monday and see what the deal is. They have slightly discounted rates for ncga members and residents of certain counties

So I just got back into the country......Where is everyone looking at? Might be able to get out sunday if there is room for one.

We're looking at Stevinson Ranch on November 3rd.

I would absolutely love it if we could actually put two foursomes together.

Let me reach out to a non-thp buddy.

Go for it! My guy is in and if tntcigarguy can make it we just need a couple more and we'll have 2 foursomes. Maybe we can recruit some new THP blood while we're at it.

Oh man, you guys are gonna kill me. One of my best friends is getting married, um, unexpectedly. That weekend. So I'm out. :-(

Oh man, you guys are gonna kill me. One of my best friends is getting married, um, unexpectedly. That weekend. So I'm out. :-(

No big deal. Although the "unexpected" marriage sounds like a good story brewing. :)

Back