November 30 Day Challenge

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright THP, it's time to light this one up again.

Started on Social about doing a thirty day challenge with myself. Wasn't a month long thing, more like a 'wow I suck' one random day challenge to myself haha - but I am carrying it over into November and hoping to continue each day.

100 of whatever the hell makes you happy. Sit ups, push ups, pull ups, burpees, leg presses, bench presses, set number of miles walked/run/biked.... I want to see us get healthier at our own pace and I want to do it for the right reasons. Maybe in December, after all that turkey, we'll elevate our expectations haha

Who's with me?

Started on Social about doing a thirty day challenge with myself. Wasn't a month long thing, more like a 'wow I suck' one random day challenge to myself haha - but I am carrying it over into November and hoping to continue each day.

100 of whatever the hell makes you happy. Sit ups, push ups, pull ups, burpees, leg presses, bench presses, set number of miles walked/run/biked.... I want to see us get healthier at our own pace and I want to do it for the right reasons. Maybe in December, after all that turkey, we'll elevate our expectations haha

Who's with me?

In.

I’ll send you my address for my prize.

In.

If your updated address is not a Cincinnati one, I don't want it.

well you’re not sending me a prize for the other thing ;)

good news I just got a Cincy PO Box:D

well you’re not sending me a prize for the other thing ;)

good news I just got a Cincy PO Box:D
lying through your fingers is not a part of the November 30 day challenge.

In.

CCing @thewilderside because I absolutely suck at responding to PMs haha!

I hope you're still on the grind and feel like extending it into November my dude!
Well i didn't make it last Sunday but that's only day I didn't since you tweeted. You doing all pushups? I've been comboing squats and pushups lol. Have to do it to offset my Halloween candy intake :LOL:

Well i didn't make it last Sunday but that's only day I didn't since you tweeted. You doing all pushups? I've been comboing squats and pushups lol
I've been almost exclusively incline bench press. For some reason I don't hate it anywhere near as much as pushups, and I've been okay repeating the exercise while watching things on the iPad.

Worst days for me are doing it at 11:30pm hahaha - but it's getting done.

I've been almost exclusively incline bench press. For some reason I don't hate it anywhere near as much as pushups, and I've been okay repeating the exercise while watching things on the iPad.

Worst days for me are doing it at 11:30pm hahaha - but it's getting done.
Yeah there's been a few times I've busted out 30 pushups after 11 to check the day off...keep waiting for my wife to catch me doing pushups in the kitchen and be like wtf are you doing lol

Yeah there's been a few times I've busted out 30 pushups after 11 to check the day off...keep waiting for my wife to catch me doing pushups in the kitchen and be like wtf are you doing lol
my wife gave up worrying about the weird exercise, club work, video game, and THPing I do after she goes to bed hahaha

Tell her you're bettering yourself one mediocre effort at a time :ROFLMAO:

I’m in. I was going to start my KB swings again. Seems like a good time.

I'm in. Started on a path last year thanks to you @Canadan so I'll gladly jump in again! Here's to putting in the work during November!

Sure., let’s do it!

I'm in!! This should help me get back on track from my few week hiatus!!

In! My motivation to work out has been off the charts these last three weeks so no reason not to keep it going in November as well!

As I continue my 'appetizer' leading up to November, I got my 100 in before 12am again haha

It was tight, but it happened. Feels good.

I am in. My goal is to lose 8 lbs in November, even though it is Thanksgiving.

Who's with me?

100 push ups? I’m in.

Arm curls

with beer

I'll give it a shot. Not sure what, maybe a variety of things.

In

In. I just started riding the Peleton again last week so I will ride that a few days each week and on the other days hit my Apple Watch exercise and move goals doing some other form of exercise.

Back