NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

I canโ€™t understand how a package is at a regional distribution site. The final destination is 45 miles away, and itโ€™s gonna take another 4 days?!๐Ÿ˜’

Any more gifts arrive?!

Any more gifts arrive?!

I know of 3 that have arrived (one last week and two this Wednesday) that have not been posted yet....

This has been a great thread to read through. I think @Davidhibler needs to do an unboxing video. Just have the wife take it and give behind the scenes commentary.
I'd be happy to do an unboxing video...I'm a pretty monotone and unemotional guy. Even if the package contained a golden ticket...people would get the impression that I wasn't impressed.

You should do one too though. That would be fun.

This has been a great thread to read through. I think @Davidhibler needs to do an unboxing video. Just have the wife take it and give behind the scenes commentary.
Oh heck yeah!

I'd be happy to do an unboxing video...I'm a pretty monotone and unemotional guy. Even if the package contained a golden ticket...people would get the impression that I wasn't impressed.

That's why we need @PackersGirl to help out!

Hope to get mine out Monday!

Tracking the package I sent, looks like it will get there Monday, but hoping for a weekend delivery.

I know of 3 that have arrived (one last week and two this Wednesday) that have not been posted yet....
I know one arrived for me, :love::love::love: I will post soon. Not yet home to open, but will soon.

.I'm a pretty monotone and unemotional guy. Even if the package contained a golden ticket...people would get the impression that I wasn't impressed.

I'm the same way. Last weekend, before my oldest daughter's wedding, my wife forced me to watch several videos of how to properly react when I went for the bride first look a couple of hours before the actual wedding. :D

I'm the same way. Last weekend, before my oldest daughter's wedding, my wife forced me to watch several videos of how to properly react when I went for the bride first look a couple of hours before the actual wedding. :D

You don't give yourself enough credit. You're a fantastic dude! Just don't forget the jazz hands and spirit fingers while opening the packages.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dang.
I got an eye roll emoji. @TransplantHacker , Everything ok buddy?
For the record I use the eye roll emoji for many applications, as sometimes the mind blown doesn't quite fit and the WTF is inappropriate. It could be as simple as "oh, here we go" or "I wish I had done that", neither of which I consider to be negative. Actually I did it to a well-known and respected THPer about a week ago, and no harm was meant. We communicated a bit via DM and hopefully I got that point across, because I meant no ill will.

And yes, you may proceed to eye roll this post as much as you like

For the record I use the eye roll emoji for many applications, as sometimes the mind blown doesn't quite fit and the WTF is inappropriate. It could be as simple as "oh, here we go" or "I wish I had done that", neither of which I consider to be negative. Actually I did it to a well-known and respected THPer about a week ago, and no harm was meant. We communicated a bit via DM and hopefully I got that point across, because I meant no ill will.

And yes, you may proceed to eye roll this post as much as you like

I just think he's staring up at the above poster in admiration.

:rolleyes: I agree

Gift went out UPS today.

I am so incredibly painfully maybe even impressively indecisive.

Back