NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Thank you to my Secret Santa!! This is amazing and I can't wait to try out the golf watch!! Merry Christmas and thank you again!!! (And my daughter got a kick out of the Disney princess wrapping paper..lol!!)

Great score Shaun! Way to go Santa!

Black rifle coffee, hell yeah that’s some good stuff too!

For videos, upload them to YouTube and then just post the link. Your call on either the full public link or unlisted and just for us to see!
Since I've been one of the Hibler Video proponents I'll try to figure that out. Thanks. If I'm not smart enough to do it (very likely) I'm calling you to walk me through it. =)

Surprisingly, that was a lot easier than I expected. Though I did have to YouTube how to upload a video to YouTube.

Again thank you SS for everything! Coffee was already started this morning.

Surprisingly, that was a lot easier than I expected. Though I did have to YouTube how to upload a video to YouTube.

Again thank you SS for everything! Coffee was already started this morning.

Well done @Daluteh !

These Secret Santa gifts are amazing. I love the spirit of this thread and how it gets better every year.

A box with this address label was left on my front porch this morning. Question is do I open it today, wait for the Hiblers to receive their packages or maybe even wait and be the last one to post? πŸ€”

20211204_093224.jpg

A box with this address label was left on my front porch this morning. Question is do I open it today, wait for the Hiblers to receive their packages or maybe even wait and be the last one to post? πŸ€”

View attachment 9049579
I say open it, if anyone deserves a gift, it's you!

View attachment 9049579

just in case my children end up disappointed.....i say do yours now!!! lol

I say open it, if anyone deserves a gift, it's you!

I'm thinking I may wait until this evening when I am a few ice cold ones in. I would be much more apt to having my wife videotape it than I would be now! πŸ˜‚

If you need help @Daluteh knows how to make a great video!

1638629645207451396951523378818.jpg

THP secret Santa delivery requires THP Santa hat

Operation Santas got a new sleigh is complete

I'm thinking I may wait until this evening when I am a few ice cold ones in. I would be much more apt to having my wife videotape it than I would be now! πŸ˜‚
With the track # shown. Much info can be derived. Hmmmm

Welp. @PackersGirl Just went out to do some shopping. Her package arrived like 2 minutes after she left.

I was thinking about hiding it...but damn. It's big. Judging by the box, her SS went a little overboard 😳
Go hide it she'll never know....Ha

Welp. @PackersGirl Just went out to do some shopping. Her package arrived like 2 minutes after she left.

I was thinking about hiding it...but damn. It's big. Judging by the box, her SS went a little overboard 😳

Back