NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Well I couldn't get it all in one shot, but before I spill the goodies I just want to express my sincerest gratitude to my secret Santa, who apparently is the UPS STORE in OH (clever clever way of hiding your identity, well done!), AND wishing you and your family as very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Quite the schmorgesborg if golf items including towels, an awesome TM polo, cigars, couple dozen balls, a much needed new hat, and some really awesome tees from Torrey Pines, Cascadia, and Firestone that I'll have to be sure to not play and put on display with my golf stuff or bar
20211207_191553.jpg

20211207_191601.jpg

Many many many thanks again Santa!

Ugh. I'm waiting on @Davidhibler 's package too....

I just came back to this thread to plead with @Sox_Fan to send me your address so that I could "monitor" the deliveries to your front porch, and possibly "delay" the delivery of @Davidhibler's SS package........ I hear that South Carolina weather is quite nice this time of year compared to what we're getting here in Ontario.

Disclaimer: the above was meant in full jest, I am NOT an internet stalker. Although it would be fun to mess with the system and delay @Davidhibler's gift a little longer:ROFLMAO:

the 1st pic yes, finished after my 1st year after my transplant

I hope you weren't offended. I was poking fun. Sometimes my humor doesn't make it through. If you were offended, I apologize.:)

If you weren't offended, send that potato back because it doesn't take good pics.:ROFLMAO:

I did the same thing 😆

Several Santas weren't allowed to be Secret. Unfortunately, their post office/package shipper/ were staffed by the Grinch and were forced to identify themselves if they wanted their package to ship.

This my first SS and I didn't know food was as much of a thing.

This is my second and it didn't seem that food was a big thing last year.

😱0D07A1DA-2391-4893-B299-D97F56656848.jpeg

67E36CDB-4096-452E-B38D-279A1F3CFF56.jpeg
This is so awesome

Note to self, if I ever get @MWard wrap gifts in textured paper.:cool:

And use LOTS and LOTS of tape.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And don't include nuts. Those are bad for his daughter.:):(:(:)

Note to self don’t blindly click bell and post to first notification :facepalm:🤣

I just came back to this thread to plead with @Sox_Fan to send me your address so that I could "monitor" the deliveries to your front porch, and possibly "delay" the delivery of @Davidhibler's SS package........ I hear that South Carolina weather is quite nice this time of year compared to what we're getting here in Ontario.

Disclaimer: the above was meant in full jest, I am NOT an internet stalker. Although it would be fun to mess with the system and delay @Davidhibler's gift a little longer:ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure our one horse town usps is messing with us on your behalf :LOL:

I may buy myself more golf gear and blame my secret Santa
That is next level. I am buying a new driver next year and telling my wife it is a gift for secret Santa.

That is next level. I am buying a new driver next year and telling my wife it is a gift for secret Santa.
only trouble is mine was awesome and if I add a golf club to the mix I might be the side-eye at home :ROFLMAO:

Came home to this! Thank you so much Santa! Well done. Digging the TM gear here!

6CCC4E49-5B9C-4A6E-A6D2-7B6481711C01.jpeg

Back