NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Tried on the 1/4 zip and man I love the feel of Cloudspun in the morning!

Just thinking hypothetically about something; I know most courses have dress codes or something similar to ensure a positive environment. Is there any chance that a full-on green and yellow golf bag precludes you from access at some courses? Maybe the guy behind the counter in the pro-shop throws an extra $10 on the green fee? Maybe the kid at the bag drop gives you the slowest cart?

I kid, of course, but just like Loudmouth clothing a bag like that certainly makes a statement. Of course for @PackersGirl there is no hesitation or fear in her towards showing her team allegiance. In fact, maybe it's a strategic move? ;)

Any plans to complete the ensemble with GBP headcovers?
No hesitation of representing my team...some love me, some hate me (@Ottawaclo ) for it 🤣

Oh yes, GBP headcovers are a must!

Well done Santas!

Gift Exchange update:

6 packages still need to be mailed

At least 25 reveals still to come

Gift Exchange update:

6 packages still need to be mailed

At least 25 reveals still to come

Thanks for the update!

SS with some KY bourbon going strong. Like that camo hat too!!

Well done SS! That Cloudspun 1/4" zip is on fire @Gman79 ...how does it feel in the morning?

Well done SS! That Cloudspun 1/4" zip is on fire @Gman79 ...how does it feel in the morning?

It feels amazing - the fabric is sooo great! quickly had to get rid of the dingy hoodie i had on and swap for the CS 1/4! Great choice. Cannot wait to get some swings wearing this....

Wish it were traveling to TN in Jan!

HOLY FORKING SHIRT ! and I mean that in the nicest way and most excited way. Thank you to my Secret Santa, I got this package this evening and I have no idea if something else is coming but i could not wait to post this. I recognized the name on the package right away and wondered if i had bought something, because i have looked at them more than once....DID I PULL THE TRIGGER? no, but i opened it and saw the name Secret Santa on the invoice....

RHOBACK Quarter Zip TEXAS EDITION....folks those are little Texas silhouettes with the Texas Flag on the back. THANK YOU and THIS will be on the course this Saturday morning for sure

View attachment 9051101View attachment 9051102View attachment 9051103View attachment 9051104

I am not worthy
did he/she also send you a bottle of pills? if so any good? :ROFLMAO:

The Secret Santas have just killed it this year. Minus the back for @PackersGirl I feel that could have been been avoided. You just threw fuel onto the fire there SS, come on man!

Great job secret santas. This year has been fun to follow so far.

Awesome stuff so fa! And still more to go!!! I can't wait to see what Santa has in store for the rest of us still waiting.:D

Seriously I am shocked! After we finished recording, I was checking out all the cool pockets on my new bag and found more goodies! A hand warmer, Packers towel and a Mickey Funko that I've been drooling over for forever!! Thank you so much THP SS!! You are amazing, generous and I'm just so thankful! You nailed it perfectly with all my gifts!
View attachment 9051037
View attachment 9051039
I'm not a packers fan but this SS gift is unreal! So cool!

First and foremost this SS exchange is one of the greatest thing ever!

My SS hooked me up. Got a variety of golf balls which is so nice. On top of that a TM glove (one of my favs), a nice snapback and a dope TM players towel which has instantly been put on to my bag. Thanks for it all as it is very much appreciated

First and foremost this SS exchange is one of the greatest thing ever!

My SS hooked me up. Got a variety of golf balls which is so nice. On top of that a TM glove (one of my favs), a nice snapback and a dope TM players towel which has instantly been put on to my bag. Thanks for it all as it is very much appreciated
Pictures?

We need

@Steve2100 @OldeDude Photos when I get a chance...sorry, was out of town and was in a rush when opening but will do !

GOT MY BOX, and my SS Killed it. There is some incredibly next level sleuthing or someone had incredible instincts.

1. Limited series Towel I missed the sale
  2. Puma Palmetto Seersucker hat. I've got the shoes and shirt and love both so this is perfect for southern gentleman day at the links!
  3. A sleeve of CS, which was not actually CS but some awesome limited ed. Truvis. Perfect timing with the Granddaddy! Also hidden in the sleeve was gorgeous copper THP divot tool.
  4. Cloudspun puma Vest. And NAILED the size, I think somewhere in the last 20 months I'd made a post somewhere about the being disappointed in the Medium vest as it was a bit baggy and the wife never liked it. Well SS must have found that post and went Small and it fits like a glove! Super impressed and happy, I promise this will get a lot of wear since a vest is moistly what we need down here.
  5. And finally SS was kind enough to include a box for my cat to enjoy! Super thoughtful and right sized! ;)
Great job SS, thanks for taking the time, and i'd love to play 18 with you at some point! If you get cold and want to get away for weekend I've got a guest bed and course that's open year round!

P.S. the cat nor batteries were included.

21 SS.jpg

GOT MY BOX, and my SS Killed it. There is some incredibly next level sleuthing or someone had incredible instincts.

1. Limited series Towel I missed the sale
  2. Puma Palmetto Seersucker hat. I've got the shoes and shirt and love both so this is perfect for southern gentleman day at the links!
  3. A sleeve of CS, which was not actually CS but some awesome limited ed. Truvis. Perfect timing with the Granddaddy! Also hidden in the sleeve was gorgeous copper THP divot tool.
  4. Cloudspun puma Vest. And NAILED the size, I think somewhere in the last 20 months I'd made a post somewhere about the being disappointed in the Medium vest as it was a bit baggy and the wife never liked it. Well SS must have found that post and went Small and it fits like a glove! Super impressed and happy, I promise this will get a lot of wear since a vest is moistly what we need down here.
  5. And finally SS was kind enough to include a box for my cat to enjoy! Super thoughtful and right sized! ;)
Great job SS, thanks for taking the time, and i'd love to play 18 with you at some point! If you get cold and want to get away for weekend I've got a guest bed and course that's open year round!

P.S. the cat nor batteries were included.

View attachment 9051115

Who sends a cat.. in me a honestly..

Back