Slammin'SAM

Never a flatbelly
Reaction score
Handicap
Rare play
Here is what our local weekly has to say...

I'll wait. I'm just hoping they don't cancel it for the year.

It is going to be a great October! 🤙

I'd rather wait than not have it played at all. Going to suck waiting.....but at least it will still be there.

Oh maaaaan... But at least something to still look forward to

I do hope it happens safely for everyone. Would be neat to see in October and 6 months later, again. Tiger for a 3-peat!

It's a beautiful course in the spring, but I think it will be equally majestic in the fall. I'm glad that there is hope and a plan to make it happen, for the simple fact that I love the staff bags the Masters bring.

When’s the Ryder cup? Isn’t that october?

If my tickets are still good, I'll be stoked for maybe the only October Masters we will ever see!

Perfect time after golf has kinda slowed down in the Northeast. Halloween and golf would be fun.

I'll take October over not at all

I pulled up coverage from last year’s Masters last night and watched it. Man, I miss sports on TV.

I like the idea. October usually has great weather here and it will be cool to see the course in a different season.

Tiger gets to continue his reign.

My question is what happens to the other majors? PGA already announced they are postponing the first round of pga club professional tournaments. US Open has qualifiers starting in a few weeks.

I like the idea. October usually has great weather here and it will be cool to see the course in a different season.

Tiger gets to continue his reign.

My question is what happens to the other majors? PGA already announced they are postponing the first round of pga club professional tournaments. US Open has qualifiers starting in a few weeks.
I read somewhere that they've canceled the local qualifies for the US Open. I have no idea what that means for the tournament.

I hope this is true, fall golf in this part of the country is something special and course conditions are usually great.

I read somewhere that they've canceled the local qualifies for the US Open. I have no idea what that means for the tournament.

Pretty sure I read that too.

Right now most of the announcements seem to be for things through mid May.

I'm curious on how the tour gets back to playing. I feel like none of th sports commissioners want to be the first to say we're back.

The average Augusta weather in October is also perfect for golf and about 4 degrees warmer than it is in early April.

If some of the big tournaments are postponed until October, I wonder if some of those wrap around season tournaments will be cancelled. There could be another tournament at the same time as the Masters though, as that has such a limited field.

If my tickets are still good, I'll be stoked for maybe the only October Masters we will ever see!

Same! While the circumstances suck, being able to attend the only October Masters would be pretty cool. I'm really hoping they don't re-draw the lottery though.

Back