Odyssey Jailbird Preview

that putter though, so incredibly stable.

that putter though, so incredibly stable.

Oh yeah, the shape works for what its designed to, MOI and stability. But damn.

He's been using that all year I believe. And it looks like he spray painted it himself.

This putter just keeps making me smile. I know many, including myself are not that impressed by the looks but the ball just wants to go on it's intended target line and the Versa alignment flat out works.

There are still seemingly quite a few of these in play on the Euro tour

This putter just keeps making me smile. I know many, including myself are not that impressed by the looks but the ball just wants to go on it's intended target line and the Versa alignment flat out works.

Quoting myself because this putter should never leave my bag. I have a tried to kick it out with at least 8 different putters in the past 2 years including with a blackout mini Jailbird. In the end the standard version I picked up for under $50 on eBay is the best putter I have ever owned. I had only 26 putts today just missed draining 3 others that could have made for a very low number. This putter makes it so easy to hit the ball on the intended line and is easier for me to align than any other method out there. I don't like the looks, the sound, or much else about the putter but I am very happy I gave it shot.

Back