Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Putter Review

Thinking about grabbing a weight kit?

And I ordered a weight kit.... only have about 2" of lead tape left and zero will power.

Great Review! I really like the look of this putter. Seems like it would be comparable to my Squareback. I like those extra wide blade type putters, nice mix between a mallet and blade.

Great review, but also a fun read James. I enjoy reading validation of OEM's claims, so this was a particularly interesting piece for me.

I've fooled around a little with the SL in store, but need to give it an extensive workout in order to reap the rewards. Not a matter of if, and more of a question of when at this point.

And I ordered a weight kit.... only have about 2" of lead tape left and zero will power.

Ha! This is amazing! I approve!

Great review, but also a fun read James. I enjoy reading validation of OEM's claims, so this was a particularly interesting piece for me.

I've fooled around a little with the SL in store, but need to give it an extensive workout in order to reap the rewards. Not a matter of if, and more of a question of when at this point.

I appreciate that!

I do wish there was a way for me to extend this one to give it an even more long term go round, it’s just too short for me as is when it comes to prolonged use. There is a lot of intrigue and enamor for the setup and design though. It just works.

Great review....certainly makes me wish I went with the DW but I like the Seven S thus far.

Lots of stroke lab design talk so I thought I’d bump this one. :alien:

I’m gaming the DW. Three rounds in and I can’t wait to putt with it some more. Just feels good. Was using a Scotty Newport 2.5 and the DW with stroke lab seems to let me be a lot more consistent inside 15 feet. Lonputts get closer and short putts go in. Pretty good combo.

Back