Odyssey Works Putters Preview

Just purchased ... MINT used condition ... Like some others in the thread, I used to have a 2 ball original, bag got stolen out of my car.
I replaced it with a Cleveland VP5, insane putter! Then, I sold that to a buddy that just couldn't miss with it, and bought a Cleveland Classic Collection 10. I'm just falling out of love with it.

Found this new used 2 ball works, annnnnd, I think I'm gonna like this one .. :)

tUZIZg.jpg

Good snag! I still really enjoy the works insert and use my Works #7ch a lot.

The O-Works #7 Tank quit performing for me on course a while back. I keep it next to my putting mat at home and I can't help but roll it, I love the roll it puts on the ball with this insert. I may try to take it back to the course next time I'm out with my son for a practice round, I hate giving up on it. It might have to magically turn into a #1 at some point if we have to part ways, the insert is too good to ignore.

I've read almost every post in this thread, but for the life of me, what # is my putter, or am I even IN the correct thread lol!

Ha, yea you're in the right spot! That's a 2-ball, so you were correct in the naming.

Ha, yea you're in the right spot! That's a 2-ball, so you were correct in the naming.
Thanks lol .. The V line never did appeal to me .. looks too difficult to look at .. sorta like a 2 ball plate resting on top ...
The fang .. ehh .. nice but .. I lost control take-away to follow-through .. the 2 ball .. now that's just a fine feeling and more (IMHO) better appealing.

Anyone have any comparison on the o works face compared to the Odyssey 7 Milled Collection RSX Or any info on the rxs?

What is the difference between the O Works #7 and the previous generation? I rolled an O Works yesterday for a while and really liked it but if the differences are cosmetic might as well save a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the difference between the O Works #7 and the previous generation? I rolled an O Works yesterday for a while and really liked it but if the differences are cosmetic might as well save a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big difference feel wise off the face. This one is firmer and to me it gives the feeling of more pop off the face. The o-works is much softer feeling off the face, and feels like it rolls more "pure" than popping off the face.

I would describe it this way:

The works insert is the white hot with more of a milled feel.

The O-works insert is the white hot feel with Works performance in terms of quick forward roll.

To me though, that's the difference. I didn't find any way to tell the difference roll wise between the works and O-works. It all comes down to the feel.

So I found one of these, ODYSSEY WORKS 7 CH PUTTER. Any thoughts from anyone that's played this model??

So I found one of these, ODYSSEY WORKS 7 CH PUTTER. Any thoughts from anyone that's played this model??

My favorite putter odyssey has made a release yet. Still have and don't plan on getting rid of. I love the plumbers neck on it.

Have been spending a ton of time going back n forth between the Works #7ch and the O-Works #7 WBW and all its done is make me ponder buying a blade putter and calling it a day lol

I love the setup and grip combo (Tour SNSR 140cc Straight) with the Works #7ch right now and have been rolling that for a couple years. But the look/feel/roll of the O-Works 7 keeps me going back to that.

Anyone still gaming a Works putter?

Have been spending a ton of time going back n forth between the Works #7ch and the O-Works #7 WBW and all its done is make me ponder buying a blade putter and calling it a day lol

I love the setup and grip combo (Tour SNSR 140cc Straight) with the Works #7ch right now and have been rolling that for a couple years. But the look/feel/roll of the O-Works 7 keeps me going back to that.

Anyone still gaming a Works putter?

I throw my #TheGrandaddy Tank Vline in the bag from time to time. I’m always amazed on how easy it is to line up and go. Because of tinkering it rotates, but if the putting stroke is off, I come back to this one to straighten me out.

I throw my #TheGrandaddy Tank Vline in the bag from time to time. I’m always amazed on how easy it is to line up and go. Because of tinkering it rotates, but if the putting stroke is off, I come back to this one to straighten me out.

This is exactly me too.

Shout Out to the Big T VLine today, it's hard to keep this Grandaddy putter out of the bag, and this MFer was on

Back