Odyssey Works Putters Preview

I wonder what paint they use specifically for the black in the works versa. I scratched it, and the matte black enamel I used to touch it up just doesn't look right when you look closer than address distance...

My 2-Ball Fang started off strong but my aim got worse and worse so the old reliable 2-Ball ProType is back in the bag. Poor Fang is now on the putter rack.

My 2-Ball Fang started off strong but my aim got worse and worse so the old reliable 2-Ball ProType is back in the bag. Poor Fang is now on the putter rack.
Opposite for me. Mine just keeps getting better. Very pleased with it.

I've been rolling the V line for a few months now and still really liking it. Over the last 10 rounds I have averaged 2.1 putts per hole. The smoothness and roll if get from this thing is great. My big miss used to be leaving so many putts short, now I very rarely leave one short. I'm still illiterate when it comes to reading break but this putter isn't designed to help with that :banghead:My made from 10+ foot putts has gone way up since I put this in play.

Just keep counting the days until I can try out the CS Works offering. Pumped for that one.

Just keep counting the days until I can try out the CS Works offering. Pumped for that one.

You mean the Big T? Theres a thread on it here. :alien:

Big T Versa is available in UK on my local golf shop website now; £129.

I bought a #1 Wide and it is amazing. The ball rolls off the face with so much feel. It's like the ball stays on the face forever. After only 2 rounds, I have had 3 friends go and buy an Odyssey Works, for themselves!

Played my first round with the Works Versa #1. Great performance but a little disappointed how much grass gets stuck in the face, from both off and on the green. Worth it for how I played it today though.

Still pondering a 2 ball tank fang.

When I was in a local golf store yesterday checking out the PM wedge, I was looking at the new Odyssey Work range. I like the new colour scheme. I was wonder does the new Fusion RX insert really make a difference in reducing the skidding and generates a more pure roll?

I love my current gamer, Rossie Ice White putter, and I would be just upgrading to the new Rossie putter.

Would it be worth my while?

P.S. My intention would be to fit my new THP Superstroke grip, if I pull the trigger.

I gamed my Fang for the first time today and I'm in love. I'm so happy to go back to a 2 ball putter. I just have so much more confidence over the ball than I did with my SeeMore X4.

The original Works models are now available on CPO.

To Tank or Not to Tank, that is the question. Pondering a Works in either Rossie Tank or V-Line. Heading to GS at lunch, hoping they have both to compare

Sold my WORKS (Rossie II) seemed to explode off the face; had a hard time controlling the roll, just my experience.

Just curious, what other putter/s do you use?

Sold my WORKS (Rossie II) seemed to explode off the face; had a hard time controlling the roll, just my experience.

I've migrated away from some of my other insert faced putters (White Hot, etc) the last couple of years to more solid faced and prefer the firmer feel. Hoping I get that with a Works

I experienced the exact same thing. I could not figure out distance control to save my life.

I experienced the exact same thing. I could not figure out distance control to save my life.

Had more to do with weight than the Fusion RX insert/face. I struggled with my Big T #5 (same insert/face) first time out and then added lead tape to get the desired weight I liked. Results were night and day & im putting the best I ever have with my current set up

Interesting. I found speed control to be fantastic with these putters.

Not sure how I feel about these. I'm guessing it's gonna have to be one of those try it and you'll be convinced cases. Love my white hot #1 putter but felt the solid milled face of my SeeMore FGP gave me the feel I desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I found speed control to be fantastic with these putters.

And no doubt many will. I'm just used to a heavier putter, 365-375 gm range. I think the stock works (non tank) & big T are 345? So for me personally, I was all over the place putting until I got the right weight added via lead tape

Back