Off Course – Introducing Aretera Golf Shafts

On a scale of 1 to 10 excitement for this review, I think I’m a 12
My only criticism so far is white is maybe my least favorite color for a good shaft.. but that is not the biggest deal.

Really want to try these. Soon.
I'd have to imagine you'll like them. The grey was very stable and holds up effortlessly to my quick tempo

Grey reminds me of Diamana PD. There's not much feel to it, pretty dead feeling, but i've never minded that feeling. You know what you're gonna get from it when you put a good swing on it

The Blue reminds me of the KBS TD i have now. A little softer at the tip section that you can feel it load and unload at impact and follow through

I'd have to imagine you'll like them. The grey was very stable and holds up effortlessly to my quick tempo

Grey reminds me of Diamana PD. There's not much feel to it, pretty dead feeling, but i've never minded that feeling. You know what you're gonna get from it when you put a good swing on it

The Blue reminds me of the KBS TD i have now. A little softer at the tip section that you can feel it load and unload at impact and follow through
KBS TD is an interesting comparison. I enjoyed the feel of that shaft but it just didn't seem to produce numbers..

KBS TD is an interesting comparison. I enjoyed the feel of that shaft but it just didn't seem to produce numbers..
Im sure there are better comparisons out there but after swinging them back to back in the moment they did not feel too far off. To be fair my TD driver is tipped 1", 3w tipped 1.5", and 5w is 2".

Im sure there are better comparisons out there but after swinging them back to back in the moment they did not feel too far off. To be fair my TD driver is tipped 1", 3w tipped 1.5", and 5w is 2".
I think those TD shafts play way better tipped some. It takes some over head heaviness away and the balance is better. Plus it flattens them out some. Are you playing cat 5 shafts?

The Aretera’s are on the work bench to get tipped after this mornings photo session at the course.

IMG_6669.jpeg

what tips??
Callaway, I’d like to do some more testing with the Ai TD head, plus, that will give me access to the Paradym TD head too if I feel like the data set for the articles need to expand.

Back