Off Course: Adam Rehberg from Bridgestone Golf

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Adam Rehberg from Bridgestone Golf joins the show recorded live from the THP Tech Studio.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Adam discuss everything from their round earlier in the day with blistering winds to Tiger showing up at the Masters and what it will take to have success. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss.

Untitled-13-1024x692.jpg

Episode 101 is here and Dan and Adam Rehberg discuss the following topics...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting now

An Off Course Friday is a good Friday.

I knew something awesome was on the horizon for today!! Got an hour drive to get the first round of the year in today - this will be a great listen!

I knew something awesome was on the horizon for today!! Got an hour drive to get the first round of the year in today - this will be a great listen!
Enjoy that first round! Always a great feeling getting out there again!

Enjoy that first round! Always a great feeling getting out there again!
High of 44 today.... I don't care. Just need to get out and play.

Bryson sometimes "over informations you". Laughed at that, because it's probably so true to those that work with him. I know Yags has said the same about working with Bryson on the Cobra side, but Adam put it perfectly with that word choice I think.

Biggest takeaway, @Canadan hitting driver in 2022!

Based on my testing, I think the new Tour B RX can handle those blistering winds …

Nice episode. I like the tech talk and also the lay person information that Adam can do both.

The discussion of clubs being chosen for best fit for skill level and balls being chosen to mimic pros is so true and something I hadn't really thought about phrased that way. :unsure:

The extreme panning threw me off in the beginning! As always, awesome ball info & details from Adam. It'll be interesting to see what their R&D eventually may come out with on the club side... time will tell.

Super fun listen. Bstone balls are awesome. I have been a fan for years. I have not had the opportunity to try the new ball yet but I want to. Playing golf in the wind can be both a challenge and fun if you approach it with the right mind.

Will Dan change his name to @TourTrajectory 🤣

Always fun listening to Adam! Great episode @Canadan

Can't wait to listen on the drive home

Got my regular 18 minutes in this morning! Great start! Loved the tumbleweed joke :LOL:

Back