Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Bertha Alpha 815 hybrid

Approved. A legit hybrid. Really enjoy mine and it is the best of both worlds for me with a little larger footprint and lower CG to unleash distance.

I'm hoping mine shows up this week in time for Minnesota.

I could go X2Hot Pro 23* and drop my 5i, but the 815 seems like proper evolution

I could go X2Hot Pro 23* and drop my 5i, but the 815 seems like proper evolution

I loved the X2Hot Pro, but i like the feel a bit more here. A little lighter off the face.

Pondering everything....seriously wondering if "lightweight" is a good choice for me.

Pondering everything....seriously wondering if "lightweight" is a good choice for me.

I'll do you a favor and offer you some advice.

Get over it.

Not a bash, but I can tell you from experience ego prevents you from hitting great shots and playing better golf.

Pondering some Callaway and Nike hybrids.... Only have owned Cleveland hybrids, might have try some others.

Pondering some Callaway and Nike hybrids.... Only have owned Cleveland hybrids, might have try some others.

I have a pair of Vapor Flex hybrids I'll be dumping soon.

I'll do you a favor and offer you some advice.

Get over it.

Not a bash, but I can tell you from experience ego prevents you from hitting great shots and playing better golf.
I'm certainly willing to hang on to my lightweight equipment, but I wonder if it doesn't make it easier for me to hook everything. It's a new problem for me. It seems that I've left behind the pushes and weak fades and I've become the Happy Hooker instead. It's probably not the equipment...but it might be. Hence the pondering.

Stock Diamana stiff shafts.
Gotcha. Think I'm looking at the speeds. I'm not a good enough #internetgolfer for the flexes lol...

I am pondering a Ping putter. I ask myself, do I cut it to 32" or get the adjustable one.

Pondering changing my XHot 3 wood for the X2Hot 3 wood, just not sure how much of an upgrade it is without hitting it. I do like the X2hot 5 deep so I guess the 3 fairway is good as well.
Id also like to try out the XR Pro irons after all the good words on here about them. I do like my TM CB irons but im thinking the XR's will have a bit more forgiveness and distance I guess.

J15 hybrid w/tour green shaft. Stupid easy to hit.

Callaway XR 4 wood. Why not...?

X2Hot 23* with steel shaft or Apex UT 24* with steel shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My swing is off and I'm not finding center with the alpha anymore, it's punishing me. Pondering some practice but perhaps something a bit more forgiving wouldn't hurt. Hmmm

Pondering a 815 Alpha 3H and a XR driver.

D200 5 wood and 3/4 hybos. I love what I'm reading about them and am getting excited.

AP1's still. I noticed today that the shafts are actually shorter than my CB3 stock, yet I hit them as far or further. Interesting.

Also, which driver shaft I should use (Rogue Silver or S+) is still clear as mud. Need. Fitting. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back