Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP1's still. I noticed today that the shafts are actually shorter than my CB3 stock, yet I hit them as far or further. Interesting.

Also, which driver shaft I should use (Rogue Silver or S+) is still clear as mud. Need. Fitting. Lol
If you aren't losing ball speed with the Silver its prob the way to go.
There's a huge assortment of shafts that slot in somewhere between those two as well...like the Rogue Black.

I'm not losing speed as far as I can tell. Longest shots carry just as far, but with more roll.

The only potential pitfall is when I catch it thin, it doesn't help me as much. But the difference is marginal vs the Blueboard, maybe 10 more carry yards on a thin ball.

Some sort of works putter. Rossie Tank? I've always liked that head shape.

Some sort of works putter. Rossie Tank? I've always liked that head shape.
Me too. I'm not the biggest tank fan, but I do LOVE that head shape.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Me too. I'm not the biggest tank fan, but I do LOVE that head shape.

My wife has an old Rossie. If she wasn't left handed, I'd probably steal her putter for league tomorrow.

Then again, I'd probably putt better left handed.

My wife has an old Rossie. If she wasn't left handed, I'd probably steal her putter for league tomorrow.

Then again, I'd probably putt better left handed.
Haha. Might be worth a shot.

Milled collection #5. Weekends just give me more time to ponder it

I am pondering why every iron set doesn't come stock with a gap wedge nowadays. Makes so much sense to me.

Agreed. They are pure badassery.

I am pondering why every iron set doesn't come stock with a gap wedge nowadays. Makes so much sense to me.

Good question especially with how far most pw fly I miss my ci 11 Gw

Agreed, that is the only downfall with s55's and every time I look in my bag I think I'm missing a club.

Thinking its about time to find a THP burger head cover, and the Dolla bills head cover, need one of each for the collection.

blackcartbig.jpg

The set GW is an indispensable club for me now. I almost don't even look at sets that don't offer one these days.

The set GW is an indispensable club for me now. I almost don't even look at sets that don't offer one these days.

I'd normally say the same thing, but I really love the 48* RTX/z545 combo, especially with the 48 as an around the green club. But my other iron set as the UW and it definitely does flow better for full swings.

A Staff bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering the Vapor Pro or Flex driver. Was able to sell a bunch of old gear and I'm hitting everything else really well at the moment. You can always hit the big stick longer and straighter right? I cant wait to get out to the range and get on the monitor to see how they stack up against the CT 2.0 I'm playing now. If I had to guess, I could probably tweak the flex enough for it to be longer, but the pro would most likely be more forgiving and therefore more accurate.

After spending 20 mins rolling putts at Golf Galaxy, my ponder switched from an Odyssey Works #1 Wide to an Odyssey Works #1 Wide TANK.

(In full disclosure, my Golf Galaxy had ZERO #1 Wide models in stock, but it's the head shape I'm jonesing for and after rolling a few #7s, I'm digging the Tank).

Still can't get that darn milled collection #5 off my mind.

Driver fun today after work.

815 Alpha, XR, Vapor Pro, J815, and Aeroburner TP all getting some time.

I might need to NOT carry today, LOL!

I was not pondering a driver at all until Chad told me at dinner on Saturday during #TheKing that I should check out the XR Pro. I'm not sure I can officially call it a ponder since I can not spend $400 on a new driver, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking about trying to find a place to hit it.

just setup a driver fitting for Wednesday, pondering the Titleist D2, Callaway BBA 815 and Cobra Fly Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back