Official Equipment Pondering Thread

With a price drop and a 6h on order, Pondering Epic SH in 4 & 5.
Hoping the 6h really works out for me - bought it with a shaft that I know works for me.

Between driver and 5 iron, I have 3W, and 3 and 4 hybrids. Loft of the 5i is 20.5. I’ll hit the 5 but expect the distance to be in 195-200+ yd range. 4H has been a 20offdeal-210+/- club off the fairway and 220ish off the tee. 3H is a guess because I don’t really hit it off the fairway. The FW and hybos are SpeedZones.

Pondering replacements. LTDX? Go another brand? 5W?

Since they've dropped the pricing and I can't seem to hit a 3W anymore I'm 99% that I'm putting an Epic SH in the bag in a strong loft. I have the original SH in 20*, but need something longer to fill the fairway gap.

Of course, the Rogue ST Max is only a couple of bucks more - is the SH still the bomb? Either way I think it will be ordered with a UST Recoil ES shaft in it. I can get along with most shafts, but the UST stuff really has my interest right now.

Thinking of trying a 2 ball putter.
Also maybe a new FW.

Thinking of trying a 2 ball putter.
Also maybe a new FW.
I've heard the Tour Edge fairway woods are solid if not outstanding. Some guy named @Jman keeps saying the C722 is something else

I've heard the Tour Edge fairway woods are solid if not outstanding. Some guy named @Jman keeps saying the C722 is something else

I have liked TE fw in the past.

Fire sure wedges now. My cbx2 48 degree was so much better than my old ATV wedges. Now do I try the e522 tour edge wedges or go cbx2, or some other easier to hit wedges.

Fire sure wedges now. My cbx2 48 degree was so much better than my old ATV wedges. Now do I try the e522 tour edge wedges or go cbx2, or some other easier to hit wedges.
I love my CBX2 wedges, but I don't want to convince you to not try the E522 wedges because I'm sure they're good too. The CBX2 is more of a "traditional" looking wedge of the two with loads of hidden tech

Ohh and a bag my 12 year old Adidas bag has lived it's life. It's dying.

Reshafting the FT’s in graphite.

Something’s wrong? No real current ponders! This doesn’t feel right…

Back