Official Golfing Weather Thread

4 1/2 " of rain yesterday and more coming in today. It's already soaked here from off and on thunderstorms all week.

Crazy wet here and still raining - roads flooded in some areas and news shows some very dangerous situations.

95 & just plain out hot today. Daughter asked me to go golfing at 10:30 & I couldn’t say no. I was drenched!

Another steamy day despite temps only around 85*. The Claw glove works great on days like this.

I have tee times 5 of the next 7 days and the weather looks to be cooperating.

800B4A85-8109-4930-85A8-2514997AEDD5.jpeg

70s and light rain but had a lot of fun even with the wet conditions

106 today. Sunny with a few clouds...I think the word I’m going for here is "hot"

Is Satan's taint golfing weather? Because that's it.

Our forecast this week: 115, 113, 114, 114, 112.

Cooling off in DFW

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 9.42.22 PM.png

Fall league is cursed so far. Rained out last week (made it through 6 holes). Already very windy and today's game time forecast is for 25-35 mph winds with gusts over 50 mph. Uh huh. 150 into the wind -- um -- driver off the deck. :p Sheesh. This will be interesting.

Fall league is cursed so far. Rained out last week (made it through 6 holes). Already very windy and today's game time forecast is for 25-35 mph winds with gusts over 50 mph. Uh huh. 150 into the wind -- um -- driver off the deck. :p Sheesh. This will be interesting.

We had that yesterday. Made the game a bit more interesting!

108°. today in SoCal. I had a 9:40 tee time and it was 97° when I finished my round.
28d523fdf6f3c7130832d95351c0e123.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was super nice when I started here but heated up on the back 9 and was in the mid 90s by the time I finished.

Today’s tee time at 7:05 am. Hydrate early and often. Oh and walking. 2FE5F3B2-EF1D-45D2-909A-74AEFD64A061.png

Low 80s yesterday....low 50s today. Way too cold, way too soon.

God almighty! Raining from the heavens here. Ducks have umbrellas up and have been prescribed antidepressants.

Wetter than an otters pocket here in sunny Lanarkshire.

It’s ONLY supposed to get up to 91° here after several days of over 100° temps. If course the days I played were two of the worst - Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a biblical type rain here in NEO - no golf.... so I guess theres Tour Championship to watch.

OK. I am indoors with the windows closed and I am sneezing. Looked at the national fire map and large plumes are right over us.
I swear I smell burnt tires right now indoors. And the air quality report says its "Good" out there right now. Really? :unsure:

Nice today. Almost needed long sleeves this morning. Probably approaching 80 when I finished up at 11:30.

I think we tied a record today for the coldest high temp for this day at 49*. We got rained on the last nine holes this afternoon and it felt a lot colder than 49* since I forgot my raingear, lol !!

A steady rain for the first 9 & then straight out heat & sun for the back nine.

Back