My offseason goals are to gain some more flexibility and get some more strength in my core. Like Mike said, gotta catch up to those internet distances. haha

My offseason goals are to gain some more flexibility and get some more strength in my core. Like Mike said, gotta catch up to those internet distances. haha

Yup. That's me. I'd love to squeeze another 10 yards out of my driver. Overall I'm happy with my iron yardages. Also I want to pick up a SeeMore and work on the SPI putting methods

Yup. That's me. I'd love to squeeze another 10 yards out of my driver. Overall I'm happy with my iron yardages. Also I want to pick up a SeeMore and work on the SPI putting methods

I am the opposite. I am looking to get a little extra out of my irons. I am happy with the driver. I just am looking to not have so much back pain by the time I am done with 18.

I am going to focus on obtaining a truly "repeatable" swing this winter. All the clubs, balls, grips, and shafts in the world do no good if I can't maintain a swing for longer than 1 or 2 rounds. Easier said than done, no doubt.

Not 100% on this but I think to be a teaching pro one would have to complete either a PGA program or something like one of those golf colleges. Although my buddy is the head pro at our local course and I don't think he completed either. More of who you know in his case.

I researched it a bit. You can become an apprentice assistant pro at a course. Then begin the schooling while apprenticing

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

This offseason I would like to drop a few pounds, get stronger, and get so more flexibility back. I am also thinking about getting some lessons with my driver. It is by far my worst club and has a major affect on the rest of my game.

My offseason goal is to try and gain some flexibility back. My swing continues to get shorter and shorter.

*Cough, cough*. I happen to know a good chiropractor who could help you out with that! Maybe, if you're lucky, ill put in a good word.

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

*Cough, cough*. I happen to know a good chiropractor who could help you out with that! Maybe, if you're lucky, ill put in a good word.

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Voodoo magic...

My offseason goal is to get my left shoulder healed up after the surgery I had on 10/10/12.
Then I am going to rehab the crap out of it. I am looking forward to having a golf swing that doesn't hurt every time.
The doc promised me that would be the case if I did my rehab correctly.

I am also going to try to drop about 10-15 pounds.

Back