Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Speaking of golf. Anyone wanna play tomorrow night?

i might be able to go.....you will have to check with Hickerad though i might be banished from golfing with him anymore this year. i might be the kryptonite to his golf game.

You might be but let's find out! Haha

Doubt I can. Deadlines and league Thursday.

It's all good in the hood. I got the green light from the Mrs for a early Sunday morning round on our side of town. Let's lock it up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What time are you thinking?

What time can you be there by? Don't think I have anything that will keep me from playing a little later.

What time can you be there by? Don't think I have anything that will keep me from playing a little later.

Hmm...6:30?

Let's do it. Anyone else wanna join? Pretty sure we will be at sweetbriar lol

We talking tonight? And we are still a Go for tomorrow at little mountain?

I'm thinking about it. Golf now got any deals at sweetbriar?

The website itself has decent deals for 9. I think it's like $19 for 9 and a cart or something. I believe we got the 6:32 sweetbriar time.

The website itself has decent deals for 9. I think it's like $19 for 9 and a cart or something. I believe we got the 6:32 sweetbriar time.

Regular sweetbriar? Let me double check real quick but that could work.

Regular sweetbriar? Let me double check real quick but that could work.

yep regular sweetbriar. should still have spots open for that tee time too.

Sunday's early round. I have 3 maybes and I am a go. I was thinking Sweetbriar because I need to stay on this side of town and so does cbaker if he joins. They have a 7:12, 7:28, or a 7:36. $31 +-$1.50. Let me know if you are in and I will go ahead and book it.

Sunday's early round. I have 3 maybes and I am a go. I was thinking Sweetbriar because I need to stay on this side of town and so does cbaker if he joins. They have a 7:12, 7:28, or a 7:36. $31 +-$1.50. Let me know if you are in and I will go ahead and book it.

If that can be made at the 7:36 time I'm a go for it.

Put me down for 736

Anyone available to play the Quarry on 9/5 at 1130? I need one person to fill a 4-some w/ my brother in laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio_striker is in too. Cbaker, captain, and myself. 7:36 Sweetbriar

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And we are booked.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mine can only go down at this point!

Mine is already trending another half point down, so it will probably be a round to 11 no matter what, but I could get it in the high 10's with a solid round and reach my 2nd goal of 2015!

for not much more than what you would pay to play Sweetbriar you guys should join the rest of the michigan get together! unless you dont want any pre gauntlet beatings. i know last saturday was rough for one of you :)

Back