Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Played Royal Crest today for the first time. IMO 4 might be one of the dumbest holes I have ever seen. Easy course though when you need an ego boost.

So if anyone can/want's to I have a tee time @ 5:20 at Sweetbriar. Just let me know.

I was at Windmill Lakes today for a JV High School tournament (rained out after 9 holes) and I'd forgotten what good prices they have out there! The pro I'm helping coach the team with told me they have better prices than he can get from his own reps.

Picked up a pair of adidas Boost shoe (the pros out there raved about it) for $100. Ecco street shoes for $75, etc.

If you're looking for shoes, their stock is still priced from the tent sale.

Great prices out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard that The Quarry is closing after this season?

Has anyone heard that The Quarry is closing after this season?

I've heard that for a couple years now and they never have. Seems like ever sense they broke away from Medina CC they've been in some trouble

Its just in a really bad spot, middle of east canton is no mans land

Didn't hear that and I was just there. At the same time I could see it happening. Bad location by far.

Anyone interested in four tickets to the Indians game tonight against Boston. Oh did I mention free????

Has anyone ever played Glenmoor country club in North Canton? What's it like? I've got a chance to play it 10/25 for $50 - wonder if it's worth it.

Has anyone ever played Glenmoor country club in North Canton? What's it like? I've got a chance to play it 10/25 for $50 - wonder if it's worth it.
I've played there a number of times. My in laws are members. It is really quite nice. Always in very good shape. I'd pay 50 bucks to play there any day of the week.

Thanks for the info. I figured this was a pretty good deal.

Group golfer has greens fees and cart for Roses Run good until June 2016 for $18. Pretty solid deal. Anyone gonna jump on this one?

Group golfer has greens fees and cart for Roses Run good until June 2016 for $18. Pretty solid deal. Anyone gonna jump on this one?
Thanks for the heads up i will

Thanks for the reminder - I forgot to grab one yesterday.

Ok fellas. #RegionalRivalry is coming!

Fire up the butthurt

I know I'm a transplant but will you guys have me?

Grins Glenmoor is all that and a bag of chips for $50 bones!

I know I'm a transplant but will you guys have me?

Grins Glenmoor is all that and a bag of chips for $50 bones!

Ohio State vs Michigan. Who you got?

That's a given...

Look two posts up.

Back