Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Headed that way. Man is it soaked over here...

Rain drops dripping on my head. Going to be perfect conditions for sink holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Call me if you need me. Got a truck and some chains and rope

zero chance I fall back to sleep now.

Real question here will the course be open?

I called them and they're walking the course right now. Said to call back around 7:45 and they should know if it will be open or cart path only.

Ok I am leaving my house around 8.

I would be amazed if it wasn't cart paths only

I called them and they're walking the course right now. Said to call back around 7:45 and they should know if it will be open or cart path only.

If they close the course we could always try and get on a couple of their indoor hitting bays. Not ideal but I would be surprised if they're gonn let us on the course

If they close the course we could always try and get on a couple of their indoor hitting bays. Not ideal but I would be surprised if they're gonn let us on the course
Well something's better than nothing at least.

There are 3 different hotdeals at Sleepy Hollow with in an hour of each other if they don't let us out as well. 11:15/11:33/12:18

It hasn't stopped raining since I've been on the road. If no one wants to try and get out on the course I'd rather just turn around now and go home rather than drive 3 hours and no one want to play.

100% playing if they let us

It hasn't stopped raining since I've been on the road. If no one wants to try and get out on the course I'd rather just turn around now and go home rather than drive 3 hours and no one want to play.

If the course is open I'll be there and your round will be on me!

It has literally rained all night long and the radar looks even worse. I'm betting they will be closed for play

4cdd9e74641c9094e1bb40c9371484c1.jpg

It's spotty rain. And it's just water if I have to work in this I can definitely play in it.

Im playing somewhere today dang it...outside, inside...whatever

I will say that Bunker Hill dries really really well. However, this time of year compounded with this much water and lack of paying players could be an issue. We shall see...waiting for the word...

If they are open I want to play.

I gotta tend to the little one...let me know the verdict

Anyone call yet?

Back