Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

We need a mikedean441 instructional video on 9 ft putts.

Ahhhh.... I didn't look at the forum until just now. I'll play Harbor Town next time I play.
1a50b2b3872d22f1f354adb48e47e069.jpg

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Well that was warm...

Man that's a ton of mulligans for 9 holes. :banana:
Update: 18 holes Harbor Town (blue tees)

Gunner v. PinSlayer216

Slight wind
Gummies @ 8 feet
Normal speed greens

Through 9 holes:
ca110ce8ba9c369bcca7a2f89b2632f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh.... I didn't look at the forum until just now. I'll play Harbor Town next time I play.
1a50b2b3872d22f1f354adb48e47e069.jpg

How many mulligans did you have Gene? And how long were your gimmies. I shot 88 on my last sim round with no gimmies or mulligans.

Stupid phone

How many mulligans did you have Gene? And how long were your gimmies. I shot 88 on my last sim round with no gimmies or mulligans.
6ft gimmies (no gummies) blue tees with calm winds and intermediate pins with no mulligans. A pretty easy course though. I'll have a lot higher score at Harbor Town I'm betting (tight)

What was your long drive today Gunner? What about Pinslayer?

305 I think for me. Driver is a baaaaad idea around that course. I hit a lot of hybrids and 4 irons off the tee.

It wasn't just about how tight, but even in the fairways if you were on the wrong side or even too far you wouldn't have a look at the green.

305 I think for me. Driver is a baaaaad idea around that course. I hit a lot of hybrids and 4 irons off the tee.

It's not like your losing balls on a sim. Bombs away! Perfect place to practice finding the fairway. At least your not searching for balls.

Update: 18 holes Harbor Town (blue tees)

Gunner v. PinSlayer216

Slight wind
Gummies @ 8 feet
Normal speed greens

Through 9 holes:
ca110ce8ba9c369bcca7a2f89b2632f6.jpg

Damn a 35 pinslayer!

It wasn't just about how tight, but even in the fairways if you were on the wrong side or even too far you wouldn't have a look at the green.

So what your saying is, us 215 knockers could use driver there all day???

My longest drives today we're around 240. Certifi_able + driver =

We both know better than that.

Okay fine... 35 yards longer than me. Brock, Dawn (his gf), Terra and I playing on sunday at ForeGolfers in Holland at 1230.

What was your long drive today Gunner? What about Pinslayer?

295 for me today....didn't hit it much after the first 3 holes lol

Good playing today, have you messed with the swing profile setting

Thanks!
I have not messed with the swing profile. I just make sure not to play that particular bay.

Maybe you can teach me how to hit "the long ball" one of these days. :fingers-crossed:

I would not recommend harbor town again...lol. Gunner was hitting driver in the right rough off the tee and it was saying OB...didn't make much sense. It was tight....to say the least.

Back