Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

We will be playing on a Full Swing Golf simulator. It is supposedly one of the more accurate simulators out there.

Really looking forward to this. Thanks for setting all this up

We will be playing on a Full Swing Golf simulator. It is supposedly one of the more accurate simulators out there.
Can it handle a few clubs being thrown at it? Just asking cause I heard Maynard may let a few go!

Can it handle a few clubs being thrown at it? Just asking cause I heard Maynard may let a few go!

Just don't shake hands with Rob...he over uses the lotion.

Plus I was testing out a new grip pressure called...let it loose.

At least with being at a simulator there's no chance of Mike trying to murder me with a bladed 7 iron. I think

Palm trees you say? Watch out in Bay 2.

Is it Sunday yet???

Just to make sure, are we supposed to bring our bag in?

What course are we going to play?

Just to make sure, are we supposed to bring our bag in?

What course are we going to play?
you should bring your bag unless you want to carry your clubs without them.

We can figure out the course when everyone is here.

Hey 441, are you bringing your 545's or are you sending them out for graphite's? I'm over contemplating picking them up off global golf and want to know if I'd be able to take a few swings before I make my decision.

Hey 441, are you bringing your 545's or are you sending them out for graphite's? I'm over contemplating picking them up off global golf and want to know if I'd be able to take a few swings before I make my decision.
I'm bringing them and then next week sending them out to get the shafts swapped. More than welcome to hit them and anything else I bring

I'm bringing them and then next week sending them out to get the shafts swapped. More than welcome to hit them and anything else I bring

Sounds great. Thank you

4-6 inches of snow for most of northeast Ohio Sunday morning into afternoon. Man I love seeing you guys but if it's too bad I might be waiting till spring

4-6 inches of snow for most of northeast Ohio Sunday morning into afternoon. Man I love seeing you guys but if it's too bad I might be waiting till spring
Come on up to Michigan. Great weather for travel tomorrow.

Oh stop ur going

Well after a sudden change in events, I may just be bringing my Lee Trevino irons to this shindig.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Oh stop ur going

Says the guy close enough he could walk there lol

Man all this talk about snow is ruining my day. If we get snow my baby sitter will cancel.

That means half of us will be out driven by my daughter. #MyCaddieWillBeJoining

Man all this talk about snow is ruining my day. If we get snow my baby sitter will cancel.

That means half of us will be out driven by my daughter. #MyCaddieWillBeJoining
Dang if the wife wasn't heading down to her folks I'd say she can watch her for ya

Back