OITW, I'm calling you out #THPCallout

I Better make sure the scripting is on point for this...

Man this is a tough on. If Alex's putting is on he is unstoppable. But, on the other hand about playing a round with Matt I know he can play as well.

I'm going to go with OITW hoping he finds fire with the putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OITW, I'm calling you out #THPCallout

Just going to leave this here for my opponent...

0036ff06a61aa0ce0223cee3a911294b.jpg

Last edited:
i am going to make my decision about this match very scientific. Gentlemen, please post your favorite brand of beer in this tread. I will pick the winner based on what brands are chosen !!!!

i am going to make my decision about this match very scientific. Gentlemen, please post your favorite brand of beer in this tread. I will pick the winner based on what brands are chosen !!!!

If I say Genny, will you know I'm lying? Though, having gone to school in Syracuse I've had my share.

This match is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, noon-ish. Once simulator time is booked, I'll update the first post w/ details.

Well this is really tough, considering it's brand of beer and there are many of them all over the world.

I am going to go with Sculpin made by Ballast Point in San Diego, CA right now. Such a great IPA.

BOOM!! High Noon Saturday, Rod's Golf, let's do this

BOOM!! High Noon Saturday, Rod's Golf, let's do this

I can't wait too follow this one.

This will be fun to follow. For reasons like Alex picking against me vs sposey and mpeterson going to school in Syracuse I'm going to have to pick mpeterson for the win!!

This is going to be a good one, great precursor to the sim matchup on Sunday at 10 between myself & TeedUpThoughts. I'm looking forward to following along!

If I say Genny, will you know I'm lying? Though, having gone to school in Syracuse I've had my share.

This match is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, noon-ish. Once simulator time is booked, I'll update the first post w/ details.

Just the mention of any Genesee product get my vote, hit them straight and may all your putts look like home sick gophers...lol

This will be fun to follow. For reasons like Alex picking against me vs sposey and mpeterson going to school in Syracuse I'm going to have to pick mpeterson for the win!!

#nothingpersonal #ipickedwareagle #ialsopicked441

OITW in a close one!

Time to do work Alex. Going to be a close match but going with Alex.

Going OITW here, based solely on scripting!

Haven't met either, going to have to go with a gut call, mpeterson

OITW FTW!

This pretty close to call but I have to go with my Merino Marauder teammate and first round partner, OITW in this one.

Going OITW just because...

I'm taking mpeterson here on a complete whim.

I'm going to have to pick mpeterson here

Going with mpeterson, because I have a Vapor Pro too. I know, good reason

Have fun gents!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

mpeterson, though it will be close the 2135 putter will tip the match in his favor.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have to pick OITW for the win here.

Back