OITW, I'm calling you out #THPCallout

mpeterson

Team THP for Life
Reaction score
Handicap
When: The weekend of January 16
Where: Since we're in the snow and ice time, this is going to have to be indoors. Either Rod's Golf in Acton or Big Sticks in Burlington MA

Tale of The Tape:

OITW:
mpeterson:
We're playing this one straight up. Our matches are usually within a hole or two either way. Plus, the weirdness of simulator golf.

What's in the bag:

OITWmpeterson
DriverCobra Bio CellNike Vapor Pro
FairwayCobra Bio Cell, Cally HeavenwoodSrixon F45
HybridBridgestone J15Cleveland 588
IronsBridgestone DPF 4-PWPING i25 4-U*
WedgesJ15, MD3, Hopkins CJ1MD3 and CJ1
PutterNead 8802Cleveland 2135 8.0
* Subject to change

What's on the line?

The beverage of your choice at one of the restaurants by whichever place we play.

Last edited:
Man I like it.
I will ponder this one soon.

oh boy, this one is going to be crazy close, gotta go with my RTJ teammate on this one

Merino Marauder OITW takes this one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've seen both play. And no offense to Alex but mpeterson shocked the hell out of me with how well he played at the last Morgan Cup. The dude handles pressure with the best of them....and I don't see that changing now.

Oh man another NE battle. This one's going to be TIGHT, I know they both have games, but I'm going to have to back the captain mpeterson on this one.

Gonna be a battle but I think OITW will handle the pressure a little better. Gonna take him to win in a close one.

Another virtual callout in the cold northeast. Captain vs contender for RR team should raise the pressure on OITW a little. On the course I might lean towards mpete but sim golf straight up and with OITW having a chance to prove himself I'm going with OITW.

BOOM! I've played with both. Both have game. Too tight to call. If it comes down to attire, OITW will have a slight advantage.

BOOM! I've played with both. Both have game. Too tight to call. If it comes down to attire, OITW will have a slight advantage.

A fact I am absolutely willing to concede.

we're still playing down here in the south and the long range forecast does not seem to change that. just saying

Let's do this! I am in! Haha with Rod's simulators we'll both shoot either 110 or 71

Pretty even support so far.

Update to my bag, taking out the DPF 4I and putting in the Callaway V Series Heavenwood Tour green shaft XS

Ohhh man! Great battle here!!

Who wins? My Alt-shot opponent from the MC (plus victor), or a man destined for greatness after a massive BStone champ win?

It's impossible to call right now.

OITW I got your back man!

Let's do this! I am in! Haha with Rod's simulators we'll both shoot either 110 or 71

Pretty even support so far.

Update to my bag, taking out the DPF 4I and putting in the Callaway V Series Heavenwood Tour green shaft XS

Updated the first post to reflect the bag change.

Hmm, seems like a solid battle here. Tough to go against my (potential) captain here, but I have to take OITW since there should t be any mud or ponds in play indoors.

Hmm, seems like a solid battle here. Tough to go against my (potential) captain here, but I have to take OITW since there should t be any mud or ponds in play indoors.

I hope there are no water hazards.

Tough one to call - two fun players, indoors (what is that, anyway?), I have played a number of rounds w OITW but none w mpeterson, I hear he is a beast, tho.
I will ponder....

Great call out and I am going to have to go with the Captain on this one

OITW for the win, attire means everything

I'm going with OITW on this one.

OITW with some easy prep before the Kickoffclassic, I got my man!

Its impossible to bet against papa smurf :)
Go Alex :)

Back