OK Canadan, Lets Do This - #THPCallOut

OK Canadan, Lets Do This - #THPCallOut

Man, now this ones gonna be tough. I'm gonna take philly on this one. In a super close back and forth match. Phil wins 1up.
Can't wait to witness this!

Edit: if golf ball tossed guy is there, it's a wrap

Man, now this ones gonna be tough. I'm gonna take philly on this one. In a super close back and forth match. Phil wins 1up.
Can't wait to witness this!

Edit: if golf ball tossed guy is there, it's a wrap

Ya cut me deep, pinapotamus.

I'm going to go with my fellow (CURRENT) Grandaddy Alumnus PhillyV on this match!

Sounds like the bags are real on this one. AUUUUUUDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol it's either I have no chance or I'm getting way too many pops. This thread can't make up its mind

7 shots is a lot. Especially at Legacy, would take Dan at Sawmill with 7, but have to go with Phil at Legacy. The real question is will the 7th pop come at 8th on the front or 18th on back since they are rated as different 9s. If it comes on the front I have Phil winning 2&1, if it comes on 18 I have phil winning 1 up.

Canadan with the win.... 5&4

My pick is Canadan. At the end of the day this is going to be one heck of a good match. PhillyV has real game and getting 7 pops is no joke. Canadan is going to have to play great if he wants to win this one.

7 shots is a lot. Especially at Legacy, would take Dan at Sawmill with 7, but have to go with Phil at Legacy. The real question is will the 7th pop come at 8th on the front or 18th on back since they are rated as different 9s. If it comes on the front I have Phil winning 2&1, if it comes on 18 I have phil winning 1 up.

Sounds like three a side is a much better play.. Eh Phil? hahahaha

I think 3 a side is much more interesting

I see a lot of pleading for less pops... is team Canadan scurred?

Hmmm a pop on 8 sounds delicious. I need all the help I can get apparently

Sorry Dan, but I'm rolling with my dog PhillyV!

Hmmm a pop on 8 sounds delicious. I need all the help I can get apparently

Nah...but it lets you look that much more awesome when you beat him quickly. Plus free pops!!!

Im going to go with......Team OH on this one

Geez you and Phil today just can't seem to decided.

Honestly disappointed I won't be able be there to see this one go down. Going to be like 4th of July.

Does gross birdie beat net birdie?

Haven't decided yet. You make a lot of birdies lol I may be needing my pops to push holes

Back