fattmossett

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Shh...
Hey all, I'm relatively new to golf and found THP from some giveaways on twitter and instagram, figured I'd join in on the fun of the forums.
I'm 23 from Tulsa, Ok, and go to OU for Electrical Engineering. Boomer Sooner! I picked up golf out of boredom around April of this year and have been playing and practicing as much as I can afford to since. Excited to chat with everyone!

:welcome:

I've visited OK once but only Oklahoma City and Stillwater. My fiancé got her masters from OK ST 🤠

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! My family is up the road in Bartlesville, so I'm in the Tulsa area fairly often. Some pretty decent courses down that way.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Go Frogs!

Welcome!

Fellow Sooner here! Glad to have ya! How's Jimmie Austin looking nowadays? I used to work at The Trails when I was in school, but that was about 12 years ago.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome To THP, From Altus myself but currently working and living in the DFW area

Welcome to THP and golf.

Welcome and sorry about your Sooners

Welcome!

Fellow Sooner here! Glad to have ya! How's Jimmie Austin looking nowadays? I used to work at The Trails when I was in school, but that was about 12 years ago.
Man Jimmie is gorgeous, I havent had the opportunity play it though. I've only made it out when my girlfriends sorority rented it out for a date party venue. I wish they were more open with tee times, I think they only offer a couple a week to the public (not positive on that).

Welcome and sorry about your Sooners
First time the Sooners have been bad in my memory. I'm hoping we can bounce back next year since we have a pretty beastly #3 overall recruiting class.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Back