Canceled the 223s and went straight to the 221s???
No I had wanted to combo from the beginning. I usually do blades through the 6 or 7 when I do. These are pretty friendly. I thought hard about just a 4i in 223.

No I had wanted to combo from the beginning. I usually do blades through the 6 or 7 when I do. These are pretty friendly. I thought hard about just a 4i in 223.
Ah gotcha. I haven’t hit the 221s but I did find the MP20 SELs to be pretty easy to hit for a blade. I don’t have the game for them but they seem like a good Segway into blades

20220710_233316.jpg

Realized I'm already beating up a couple of recent changes/additions so I better get a pic before they get worse.

Switched to the Fli-Hi (20.5*, Tensei White 90TX) recently. Seems to want to stay. Jaws RAWs of various grinds might be in the bag for a good long stretch going forward. I've seen a couple more coming, and no. Stealth+ and UW will get their first serious competition in a long time soon from the TSRs. Until then it will look a lot like this. Everything from the 223 4i to the first RAW are 1* weak and dialed in.

View attachment 9103388

Realized I'm already beating up a couple of recent changes/additions so I better get a pic before they get worse.

Switched to the Fli-Hi (20.5*, Tensei White 90TX) recently. Seems to want to stay. Jaws RAWs of various grinds might be in the bag for a good long stretch going forward. I've seen a couple more coming, and no. Stealth+ and UW will get their first serious competition in a long time soon from the TSRs. Until then it will look a lot like this. Everything from the 223 4i to the first RAW are 1* weak and dialed in.
Classy bag!! That M craft model is my second fav of their line. I could have easily gotten one of those wide blade slant necks.

the jaws X grind is the grind I am most interested to try. The store that had these did not have a 60 X to try but in paper it checks all the boxes for me.

Classy bag!! That M craft model is my second fav of their line. I could have easily gotten one of those wide blade slant necks.

the jaws X grind is the grind I am most interested to try. The store that had these did not have a 60 X to try but in paper it checks all the boxes for me.
I can't seem to get that dang M Craft out of the bag! Lol It's got staying power. Probably holds the individual rounds record at this point.

It's an interesting one. A couple guys in TX were really digging it, and I liked it pretty well. Not sure if it'll work for the bag versatility I try to set up here, but I'm taking it with me to the Midwest here soon and I think it will be an asset. I'm gonna go post a picture of the sole looking at it from the toe head on. It's really interesting. Not that dissimilar to my MG3s overall, and kind of what I wish a Vokey D grind was more like.

I'm assuming you never complain to your wife about her shoes.

I'm assuming you never complain to your wife about her shoes.
Uh, yes I absolutely do!! Someone has to maintain some order and discipline around here.

Uh, yes I absolutely do!! Someone has to maintain some order and discipline around here.
So you siphon the wife's shoe money for golf clubs. You live a dangerous life my man.

So you siphon the wife's shoe money for golf clubs. You live a dangerous life my man.
My clubs get used. I've got per use value math on my side, among other things, and my master plan has been working. She bought mea new driver for my birthday this year. 😁😁😁

I like the "hidden" Apex approach wedge buried in with all the 221 irons 🤫

I like the "hidden" Apex approach wedge buried in with all the 221 irons 🤫
Oh it's not hidden!!

I've made my feelings about the lack of 221 AW loud clear. :LOL:. So have a couple others. We want more of the goodness.

Great looking bag! very nice clubs!!

Screenshot_20220910-144954_Video Player.jpg

Probably should add this beauty to the list. I don't think it's going anywhere. :D

Which TSR is that?

Hell yeah! And banging! The sound difference between it and the Stealth Plus is almost mind breaking out there. :LOL:
When I hit the tsr4 and the 3 I thought they may be the best sounding driver ever.. they nailed it.

Which TSR is that?
The 3. Had tried it some, but took it out this last week and saw good things on course too. Hitting it surprisingly well with the

Screenshot_20220910-160720_Video Player.jpg

new 1K Black.

Ah, to hit a Driver well again...:cry:

I totally forgot I made this for someone last month because I wanted to punch up the audio and it just got lost in the shuffle. So I'll just post it anyway so I have it here. It's all up to date except the TSR3 and I'll try to make a better one once the irons get changed out.

Last edited:

I totally forgot I made this for someone last month because I wanted to punch up the audio and it just got lost in the shuffle. So I'll just post it anyway so I have it here. It's all up to date except the TSR3 and I'll try to make a better one once the irons get changed out.

is the first bag of like......10? :p

LOL i thought i changed stuff a lot. I mean i do.....But this is next level stuff.

LOL i thought i changed stuff a lot. I mean i do.....But this is next level stuff.
It is one of the great things about golf. It can provide multiple hobbies.

Back