Status
Not open for further replies.

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
They're giving the Village athletes 300,000 condoms and the COVID restrictions of yestergames a big middle finger in Paris! 🥳

Based on how crazy everyone has gone at the lifting of any long standing restriction who thinks this might be the Waste Management of Olympics??

I’m glad to see things returning to normal

Can we discuss the ridiculousness a bit? There are 10000 athletes typically in an Olympics. Assuming the male / female split is 50-50.....that is 5000 men

That is 60 condoms per man in the Olympics. Which go on for what, 3 weeks?

This is 4 condoms per day, per man at the Olympics?

This is preposterous. And frankly very wasteful. Can we just take like a few thousand of those and send them instead to my office building?

Can we discuss the ridiculousness a bit? There are 10000 athletes typically in an Olympics. Assuming the male / female split is 50-50.....that is 5000 men

This is preposterous. And frankly very wasteful. Can we just take like a few thousand of those and send them instead to my office building?
It takes a lot of stamina to be an olympic athlete.

I guess a lot more athletes will be competing in the marathon this year.

If there is one event that I don’t care about it’s the Olympics. Soccer gets my attention and that’s about it

Wilt Chamberlain:

200.gif

I thought Rocky said it makes the legs weak..

Have seen this the last few Olympics and from what I've understood it's not uncommon for very "fresh" parties to break out all over the village. Whether it's true or not I have no idea, but have read some stories.

Safety first. It's gonna happen so no reason to not help out.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Barry White Flirting GIF

Barry White approves of this message.

steak GIF

It is the “city of looooove “

That said , once the athletes of nations , commitments to their events are run , done or won….

Then be absolute valve bursting lust fest of athletes who’ve been singularly focused and then have energy time and place …..

Every Olympian the day after their event
breakfast futureman GIF by HULU

Condom thread on THP. Didnt see that one coming.

I think they should get rid of all of the protection. The world needs super soldiers to defend against alien attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back