One Ball for Entire Year?

I would be happy doing it, but have no reason to in my mind. I have a couple of standby's (Z-Star, TourB) that I rotate pretty freely between. Rotating through different balls keeps it fresh and interesting rather than playing identical round after round.

Could you play one ball for the entire year?

If so, which one? If not, why not?

Yes, definitely need to pick the right ball st the start but I definitely could.

Looking to the new Bridgestone balls that are coming out soon. One of those.

I could play the same ball but tend to vary what I use based on weather conditions (temperature, wind). If I had to pick one ball I'd go Callaway SuperSoft... I lose too many balls to tee them up $3 per

I'm sure I could, I would go with the Q star.

IK could if people wold get together and give me one ball for Christmas and Birthdays....lol, I got two different ones this Christmas

Yes, AVX. If I change irons I would do a fitting and re-evaluate if there's something that would work better with new irons.

Yes, AVX. If I change irons I would do a fitting and re-evaluate if there's something that would work better with new irons.
I wanted to like that ball, I just couldn't get a long with it.

Could you play one ball for the entire year?

If so, which one? If not, why not?
Yes and I will as soon as it’s available. ;)

Unlikely, no. I don’t even like playing premium balls if I’m playing a goat track course. Usually it’s just play what I find and go from there

I could, but I probably won't because I like to tinker too much. If I did, right now it would probably be the Q-Star Tour.

I feel like there's no reason I couldn't do it, but I know I would struggle to do actually see it through.

Easily. What’s in it for me?

love the z-stars...I could definitely see myself playing these for the year.
I’ve actually been liking those as well. Just want a little more playing time with them.

Not now. 2019 was a major golf ball carousel for me. Went through the TP5x, B330, B X, B XS, Z-Star, Z-Star XV, CS, ERC, Duo-Pro, TP5, RB Tour, MTBx... geez, can't even remember what else.

Last time I played the same ball an entire season was the pre-Spin Skin version of the Z-Star XV. Loved that ball and played it exclusively for a couple years. Never got along with Spin Skin until this year's version. Still don't get along with the XV, prefer the regular Z-Star.

Before that was the Taylormade TP Red LDP. Liked it, played it for a season. Put it back into play most of last season, 8 years later, and LOVED it.

Hence the mad search to find a preferred equivalent.

I'm sure I could if I had to, but probably won't. I'm loving the feel of the chromesoft at the moment, but have a bunch of MTB X I'd like to put into play soon.

Could I? Yes as long as they provided! Play too many good ones and brands that I find as well. I’d probably pick something from Bridgestone, I tend to gravitate towards playing them.

I've played the Chromesoft for the past 3 or 4 seasons now almost exclusively, like 98% of my rounds in that timeframe.

I would think so, but it would depend on which there are some that work better than others for me.

I could, but my plan is to try different ones for a couple months. Then decide and stick with it from there on out. Kind of like last year. No sense in not trying new balls first though.

I could very easily play the same ball all year. Either the Pro v1x, or the Bridgestone Tour B X.

Depending on what Callaway does, I will be playing the new CSX exclusively in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to try it this year but not sure which one just yet. My supply from last year is about out so time to figure it out I guess haha.

Certainly have enough to play 1 or 2 brands Exclusive for an entire year but probably won’t. I like to tinker.

Very easily. It would be the Bridgestone Tour B RX. It is the only ball I use in tournaments and money games. Use it, or the older version B330-RX, in at least 90% of my rounds.

Back