One golf course for the rest of your life

I have no idea, it would have to be someplace warm all year around though. Maybe Grand Cypress?

Somewhat obscure here in the U.S., but you did say any course so I'm going with North Berwick Golf Club in Scotland. I played there a few times in the 80's when I took a trip to the U.K. It was the most magnificent, historic and challenging course I've ever played. Depending on the weather this course plays differently every day so it wouldn't get "routine" if you played it for the rest of your life. Honorable mention, Ko' olau Golf Club in Hawaii.

North Berwick:

nbgc-page-17th-2.jpg

I enjoyed North Berwick immensely as well, but if I had to play only one for the rest of my life then I'm taking Royal County Down.

PGA national - champion course.

It has all the challenges and I love the finishing hole.

Since I am currently a geographical hostage (my wife has no intentions of moving any time soon) I would pick the Straits Course at Whistling Straits.

I think for me it's Tobiano. Absolute perfection in a golf course IMO.

4119bec6e92bd081996b2a7b1a3e02b4.jpg

Nice! I have to go to BC for work in the summer and I was kind of dreading the trip... this changes things... a lot.

Nice! I have to go to BC for work in the summer and I was kind of dreading the trip... this changes things... a lot.
In the summer you will have a TON of fantastic golf options in BC. Feel free to PM me if you want any help deciding where to play.

In the summer you will have a TON of fantastic golf options in BC. Feel free to PM me if you want any help deciding where to play.

I will take you up on that, thanks!

Arcadia Bluffs here in Michigan. Perfect combination of some birdie holes, some very hard holes, perfect views, elevation changes, you name it. Its still the most "fun" golf course I've played.

This!
Arcadia Bluffs for me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattoponi Springs GC in Ruther Glen, VA.

I could honestly be happy to play Red Tail for the rest of my days

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Torrey pines south or any 3 of the PGA WEST courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to stick to courses I've actually played before, so...either Caledonia, or Tot Hill Farm.

I think Tot Hill Farm. Such a fun course; challenging, but quite rewarding to good shots.

Back