This is tough for me. I love my Callaway irons. But I also love the top of my bag, which is all Titleist. I would probably have to go Titleist, because of how well the top of my bag is. I feel like I could adjust with my irons way more than my woods. I have tried woods(and utility) from both of them, and I just couldn't get away from the feel of the Titleists.

Wilson Staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if I had to choose I would go probably go with Titliest just for the Scotty Cameron putter. I love Callaway and all they have to offer but never got along with their putters...no matter how much I have tried.

I think if I had to choose I would go probably go with Titliest just for the Scotty Cameron putter. I love Callaway and all they have to offer but never got along with their putters...no matter how much I have tried.

Dont forget they own Toulon now :D

Dont forget they own Toulon now :D

You are correct sir and as soon as I see one in the store and get to demo it then I'm sure after all I have read my opinion will change. Thanks to THP my opinion changes with every review I read haha. I love it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I can do it. Being paid to play the gear is something that won't happen to me in this life time hahaha. I've tried to go all one oem many times before and never worked out. I'll continue to play what works and I like

Callaway

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't know now if I could pick just one OEM. I'm afraid I'd find one I really love and then they'd go and make some bonehead move like etching poor designs on the back of their club hosels...

And I've always been really bad about having my entire set come from the same OEM, and it's been to my detriment. My 2017 goal is to play great equipment for me/my swing even if that means mixing and matching different OEM's.

I'm not sure what I've said in here in the past but I think I could easily game a 1-OEM bag (driver to putter, including ball) from Wilson Staff, Callaway, Titleist, Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon or Taylormade with no problem at all. Everything might not be the single best item for me on the entire market, but I'd get fit into everything and the differences would be small I'm sure.
I would really miss my Ben Hogan clubs though.

Ping all the way!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Titleist with Wilson Staff a close second. Their stuff has had me intrigued for a long time. Never got to hit any of it though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back