oumagic

‘24 NFL Experience at Ballyhack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.2
I just picked up my new irons and thought it would be a good time to post pictures. I have a new bag, new (used) driver/fairway woods, new putter, new wedges and irons that I started picking up on March 1. I had not bought new clubs since 2007!
golf%201_zpsshrwxs7f.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just picked up my new irons and thought it would be a good time to post pictures. I have a new bag, new (used) driver/fairway woods, new putter, new wedges and irons that I started picking up on March 1. I had not bought new clubs since 2007!
golf%201_zpsshrwxs7f.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boomer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice.

Entirely new bag that I have only played one round with:

Cobra Speedzone driver set to 8 degrees in the draw setting at tour length (44.5') with ATMOS Blue 6.0
Cobra Big Tour 3W set to 12.5 degrees in the draw setting at -1/2" from std with ATMOS Blue 6.0
One Length 3H and 4H with Catalyst 80 Stiff shaft
Forged Tec 5i-GW with Catalyst 80 Stiff shaft
MiM wedges at 53 degrees and 57 degrees with Nippon Modus 105 Tour stiff
EXO Marksman 33" putter
Bridgestone RX yellow ball until I get the yellow 2020 Chromesoft with Triple Track
BB8D7CE8-6347-4C7B-B489-61A4FE072D55.jpegB89C14F5-B0AC-43F2-96BE-E07A30D0B129.jpeg

Great looking bag, sir! Hope you hit'em well. :golf2:

Such a great looking set up🔥🔥🔥 Cant wait to see how well you hit them! Love that you jumped into OL and will be following you along on your journey!

I forgot to tell you how jealous I am of your putter cover! I am leaning towards that one.

I forgot to tell you how jealous I am of your putter cover! I am leaning towards that one.
There's bombs on that cover and under the Cobra covers as well!

Oh yeah those forged tec look amazing

Not much has changed in a year. I am still loving the OL forged tec, Speedzone Driver, Big Tour 3W, and MiM wedges. The only changes were replacing the 3H with my Callaway Epic Forged 4i and the 4H with an OL forged tec 4i and sometimes I pull those out and play the hybrids. I am using a Triple Track Two Ball blade instead of the EXO Marksman from last year. I love the Cobra bag for carrying/range and recently picked up an Ogio cart bag.
FB6C9210-BC08-4AB3-9597-94B9E85345E7.jpeg
73996E51-F990-476D-8F27-F34DD5229F1C.jpeg

Not much has changed in a year. I am still loving the OL forged tec, Speedzone Driver, Big Tour 3W, and MiM wedges. The only changes were replacing the 3H with my Callaway Epic Forged 4i and the 4H with an OL forged tec 4i and sometimes I pull those out and play the hybrids. I am using a Triple Track Two Ball blade instead of the EXO Marksman from last year. I love the Cobra bag for carrying/range and recently picked up an Ogio cart bag.
View attachment 8993950
View attachment 8993951

Nice to hear that you are still enjoying the Cobra OL Forged Tec.

Great looking setup!!!

The driver head cover is 🔥

@oumagic was nice enough that I even enjoyed his one length forge tecs.

Very nice setup!

Not much of a change from last year.
I have a new putter: white hot 2 ball ten replaced two ball blade
CBX2 54/60 replaced my MiM wedges
King Tec 2h replaced epic forged 4i/F9 5W B8B8E72D-BD44-415D-985B-F1D6DB7551A3.jpeg

See now this is just confusing. Why is someone called Triple Frak showing what's in OUmagic's bag? :cool:

See now this is just confusing. Why is someone called Triple Frak showing what's in OUmagic's bag? :cool:
I, Triple Frak, hijacked this thread when I saw oumagic rage quit the forums when he didn’t get a mystery bag.

Back