Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Fall works too. Either way it will be a great time

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Wheres everyone at lately? Anyone want to play Sat morning?

Would but I'm in Vegas for the week.

Wheres everyone at lately? Anyone want to play Sat morning?

If I knew I was going to be healthy I would, I'm just not sure at this point. I think I'm getting better but ....:/

In Chicago sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the email that Chambers Bay is closing Oct 1st this year and they are replacing all the greens with Poa. Reopens in March 2019.

Just got the email that Chambers Bay is closing Oct 1st this year and they are replacing all the greens with Poa. Reopens in March 2019.

About damn time.

Anybody plan on playing tomorrow in the Surrey/ Langley area?!

Anybody plan on playing tomorrow in the Surrey/ Langley area?!

Playing Pagoda today but delayed by over an hour due to frost. I hate frost delays.

Playing Pagoda today but delayed by over an hour due to frost. I hate frost delays.

We'll be playing Surrey golf at 1020

We'll be playing Surrey golf at 1020

That's a better time. 11am shotgun is looking like mine. If you ever need a single to round out a group, let me know. Have a great round!

Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

That's a better time. 11am shotgun is looking like mine. If you ever need a single to round out a group, let me know. Have a great round!

Will do!

I'd love to join either of you guys but I'm out of town.

We should get a round going one of these days

Definitely. Pagoda was playing nice, greens were in excellent shape and nothing was overly soggy mind you, it's been relatively dry. The bad new, 1hr and 20 minutes of frost delay. Was scheduled to tee off at 10:10, got going at 11:30. AND, their putting green and chipping area were also closed for an hour of that wait. Good day of golf but these cold, frosty mornings bite.

We should get a round going one of these days

Definitely. Pagoda was playing nice, greens were in excellent shape and nothing was overly soggy mind you, it's been relatively dry. The bad new, 1hr and 20 minutes of frost delay. Was scheduled to tee off at 10:10, got going at 11:30. AND, their putting green and chipping area were also closed for an hour of that wait. Good day of golf but these cold, frosty mornings bite.
Anyone want to play Morgan Creek tomorrow morning? @jaysfan

I'm in! Should be a decent day weather wise tomorrow too.

looks like there's an 8am at the Canal and 8:09 at the ridge?

Reserved the Canal at 8am for 3 of us. (I'll cancel the 1 extra spot later in the afternoon if no one else chimes in)

Anyone want to play Morgan Creek tomorrow morning? @jaysfan

Sorry saw the post late. I’m clubless until mid week. But next weekend I’m game

So it looks like I'll be heading up to Kelowna/Vernon for a trip on towards the end of April. The group I'm with has us playing Predator's Ridge (Ridge Course), Okanagon GC (Bear course) and Vernon GC. Don't have much say in those.
But I plan to go up a day earlier and squeeze in 2 extra rounds somewhere. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm thinking Harvest, Gallagher's Canyon, or Predator Ridge Predator course. Price would be a an issue too (( think I ready Predator is $189 but those were summer rates).

Back