Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

So it looks like I'll be heading up to Kelowna/Vernon for a trip on towards the end of April. The group I'm with has us playing Predator's Ridge (Ridge Course), Okanagon GC (Bear course) and Vernon GC. Don't have much say in those.
But I plan to go up a day earlier and squeeze in 2 extra rounds somewhere. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm thinking Harvest, Gallagher's Canyon, or Predator Ridge Predator course. Price would be a an issue too (( think I ready Predator is $189 but those were summer rates).

I would definitely play The Rise in Vernon with one of your extra rounds - the course itself can be a little gimmicky but the scenery is second to none and some of the holes are ridiculous fun.
Gallagher's Canyon and The Predator are great courses.
Tower Ranch in Kelowna is also an absolute gem, even if the greens are impossible to read. I mean at all.

I would definitely play The Rise in Vernon with one of your extra rounds - the course itself can be a little gimmicky but the scenery is second to none and some of the holes are ridiculous fun.
Gallagher's Canyon and The Predator are great courses.
Tower Ranch in Kelowna is also an absolute gem, even if the greens are impossible to read. I mean at all.

Thanks! I just checked out the Rise. Looks like they have a 9 hole rate which is perfect since my round on Saturday starts at 12:00 - I might be able to get 9 in before that. Pics of that course look amazing with the elevation and water views. From those, they sort of remind me of Tobiano.

Will look into Tower Ranch as well but I think some of the guys are playing Gallagher's so I may join them if my schedule works out.

I'm looking to play Saturday around 10am....is anyone interested in joining me?

Would love to but can't tomorrow. And the weather in mid January is unbelievable too.

Assuming this snow all melts by then, I will be looking to play Saturday morning (8-9am) in the Bellingham area. Anybody want to join me? I'm thinking North Bellingham.

Assuming this snow all melts by then, I will be looking to play Saturday morning (8-9am) in the Bellingham area. Anybody want to join me? I'm thinking North Bellingham.

I may be interested. Will check my schedule.

Never played down there - would love to go. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Starting to sound like a group!

@checkered @manhattan01

I grabbed a tee time for Saturday 8am at North Bellingham. Let me know by Thursday morning if you guys can/can't make it. Hopefully this BS snow melts away by then and the course is open haha.

@checkered @manhattan01

I grabbed a tee time for Saturday 8am at North Bellingham. Let me know by Thursday morning if you guys can/can't make it. Hopefully this BS snow melts away by then and the course is open haha.

I'm in for sure, just cleared my schedule.

Wish I had seen this earlier would have been fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I had seen this earlier would have been fun.

Dude, i know its a bit of a haul, but will be a blast. We can carpool if it helps.

Already have plans unfortunately. Course looks nice though. Everything around me is closed and just opened their ranges again.

@checkered @manhattan01

I'm confirmed in!

Snow in the forecast again?! I guess this is what we get for the tropical December we had?

Snow in the forecast again?! I guess this is what we get for the tropical December we had?

bah, it should be good by then I'd bed. Prolly snow at night and gone by morning if anything. That's my forecast.

Hopefully you guys get to play!!

I have no wedge in my bag at the moment... I'm getting fitted for the SM7s at Northview next Monday!!!

I have no wedge in my bag at the moment... I'm getting fitted for the SM7s at Northview next Monday!!!

Let us know how that goes. Been wanting to get wedge fit for a while now and modern golf where I typically go don't do wedges.

Nice! Hopefully the snow is gone by then Haha.

Back