Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Nice. Have fun. If it were LA/OC area I'd say let's try make a round happen. Enjoy the vaca
Thanks man! If I'm ever in the SoCal area (and not completely booked for the Project X event lol) I'll let you know!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This thread has been dead for too long with our busy summer schedules.
What are you guys up to lately? How're your games coming along?

This thread has been dead for too long with our busy summer schedules.
What are you guys up to lately? How're your games coming along?
Just on my way back from Cali today sadly haha. Game is decent, shot 87 on Thursday at a track I'd never seen before with some strokes lost to blind shots and lack of course knowledge. I feel pretty decent about it right now, especially since I haven't been to the range or practice area in two weeks haha. How bout you bud?

Hey all. I am back from that horrible deployment and restarted my membership here on the Island. I will be playing this Sunday around noon if anyone is interested.
Rob

Hey all. I know this is pretty early but thought I'd throw it on your radar. I'll be visiting the family in Abbotsford from the 14th until the 29th or so in August. 18 to 25 we are on a little island at a vacation place, but outside of that I'll be looking for some golf. Probably the first weekend (15th or 16th) would work really well.

I'm coming up the weekend of the 8th, so coming back up the next weekend probably in the cards for me. But there's a solid group of guys in the region; I'd be surprised if you are playing solo.

Hey all. I am back from that horrible deployment and restarted my membership here on the Island. I will be playing this Sunday around noon if anyone is interested.
Rob

Hey man, congrats on being back home! This weekend is no good for me, but next weekend I should be available.

Hey all. I know this is pretty early but thought I'd throw it on your radar. I'll be visiting the family in Abbotsford from the 14th until the 29th or so in August. 18 to 25 we are on a little island at a vacation place, but outside of that I'll be looking for some golf. Probably the first weekend (15th or 16th) would work really well.

Just keep me posted Bret, always down for joining you for a round. Weekends are good, except August 19-23 as I'll be in San Diego for the PX event.

Sounds good Brett. My wife hasn't released my August schedule yet but hopefully we can tee it up so you can get some post-Legacy revenge...

Sounds good Brett. My wife hasn't released my August schedule yet but hopefully we can tee it up so you can get some post-Legacy revenge...

marriage-wedding-husband-wife-whip-lash-T-Shirts.jpg

:alien:

Haha should be a good time in August methinks!

That pic scares me...too much like reality!

Hey man, congrats on being back home! This weekend is no good for me, but next weekend I should be available.
It's good to be home. I am playing next weekend too, so if we can link up, cool.

I am down for sure, not far from Abby myself. Shoot me a PM a week before and we can book something up. Looking forward to teeing it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep me posted Bret, always down for joining you for a round. Weekends are good, except August 19-23 as I'll be in San Diego for the PX event.

Awesome, see you in a month

Well, some revenge will be had by someone we can be sure of that at least.

I am down for sure, not far from Abby myself. Shoot me a PM a week before and we can book something up. Looking forward to teeing it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, sounds good.

Yo Navy, where are you located, where are you playing?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yo Navy, where are you located, where are you playing?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I am up in Whidbey Island (Oak Harbor) and will be playing at Whidbey Island Country Club (GC).
Rob

Anyone want to play Saturday morning? I can do Stateside as long as its EARLY.

Anyone want to play Saturday morning? I can do Stateside as long as its EARLY.
Possibly - how early we talking? And where do you think? I'd want to call for a time right quick tomorrow.

Possibly - how early we talking? And where do you think? I'd want to call for a time right quick tomorrow.

Nobell? Shuksan? Loomis/Semi? At this point it depends where we can get a time.
Ideally 8am ish or sooner for me.

Gotcha. I'll take a look and see what's still available and let ya know.

Gotcha. I'll take a look and see what's still available and let ya know.

Sounds good brother. Even Padden is cool....anything but Sudden Valley. Oof hahaha.

Sounds good brother. Even Padden is cool....anything but Sudden Valley. Oof hahaha.
Hahahaha, point taken mate. Should be able to sort something out.

Shuksan is available around 730. NB and Loomis-ahmoo are booked solid. Haven't checked Padden.

If Shuksan sounds good, I'll call them right away to grab the 730.

Shuksan is available around 730. NB and Loomis-ahmoo are booked solid. Haven't checked Padden.

If Shuksan sounds good, I'll call them right away to grab the 730.

Sounds great

BTW while I'm in here - anybody want to play next weekend (7/25 or 7/26)? Willing to go as far as Vancouver area or north of Seattle if people are down.

Back