Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I'm off work all week if anyone wants to play some golf.

I'm off work all week if anyone wants to play some golf.

Just realized Friday was the New year.... I'm off work Thursday morning

1) "What is the Golf Swing" by Roy McAvoy
2) The tuning fork in your loins
3) Let the big dog eat

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

now you see where my game comes from.

Possibly looking to play Saturday or Sunday if anyone is up!?

I can probably make something happen on New Year's Day, since I guarantee my fiance will be sleeping till 12 lol. Saturday/Sunday are options as well but one of those 2 days I will likely be skiing.

I'll be playing a few times this week...just gotta figure out when.

I can probably make something happen on New Year's Day, since I guarantee my fiance will be sleeping till 12 lol. Saturday/Sunday are options as well but one of those 2 days I will likely be skiing.

I'd be up for Friday

Where would everyone want to play if we did Friday? We'll want it to be somewhere that gets some sun, because I'm guessing there will be a frost delay.

And if we do Friday, I move for a 10-11 am start time...as I will be up late for sure New Year's Eve.

I can play Wed, thurs, or Fri. Frost delay is tough to predict.

I'm probably out Friday, will be a pretty late night. But if anyone is up for a weekend round let me know

Anyone else feel that? Shook me up pretty good. 4.8 quake, sketchy stuff.. big one inbound?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I was in my vehicle at work... I thought someone was shaking the rear of my Explorer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was knocked the hell out didn't feel anything haha. Little quake?

Shook some pictures on the wall. Not cool.

I thought someone was shaking my bed lol. Last a good 10 seconds. Hopefully the little ones release some pressure and save us from the big one

Northview is closed, probably for the week.
Morgan Creek is open, but 18 temp greens
Pagoda is closed for the week.

I believe Hazelmere and Belmont are 100% open on their regular greens regardless of frost. Tundra golf.

If anyone is interested in coming into town Riverway is always open with no frost delays on regular greens

Turns out I can play Saturday morning too.
What say you guys? Friday or Saturday? Where?

Turns out I can play Saturday morning too.
What say you guys? Friday or Saturday? Where?

Tomorrow is going to be better for me. Hazelmere and Belmont are close to the border right? I'd say NoBel too, but with how they keep their greens they're guaranteed to be closed.

I wonder if that crappy course up I-5 is open? Grandview? I bet they're open, that course sucks anyways, there's not much to damage lol

Frost delay till 11 here today... yikes.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is going to be better for me. Hazelmere and Belmont are close to the border right? I'd say NoBel too, but with how they keep their greens they're guaranteed to be closed.

I wonder if that crappy course up I-5 is open? Grandview? I bet they're open, that course sucks anyways, there's not much to damage lol
Hazelmere is a bad fart from the Truck Crossing, about 57 seconds drive.

Anyone else for Hazelmere tomorrow?

Hazelmere is a bad fart from the Truck Crossing, about 57 seconds drive.

Anyone else for Hazelmere tomorrow?

That's a new one lol

Yeah I'm down. What time? I'd really prefer a 1030-11 tee time if possible, since I'll be up late tonight. Will they frost delay there? It sounds like if they don't give a crap about everything being frozen, then they won't delay.

That's a new one lol

Yeah I'm down. What time? I'd really prefer a 1030-11 tee time if possible, since I'll be up late tonight. Will they frost delay there? It sounds like if they don't give a crap about everything being frozen, then they won't delay.
No frost delay there. Greens and fairways like concrete in the morning.

I'd be up for Friday
Still up for it?
I'm probably out Friday, will be a pretty late night. But if anyone is up for a weekend round let me know
If we play at 11-ish you up for it?
That's a new one lol

No frost delay there . concrete fairways and greens

Back