Paranormal activity?

i wonder if that is a kid thing. my daughter when she was younger would always be talking to someone or looking up at the ceiling or wall and laughing or smiling. still creepy right?
I believe it is a kid thing. When we get older we have been "indoctrinated" into not believing supernatural kinds of phenomena.

I have not experienced anything that was unexplainable. My dad, however, had multiple experiences in his life that were not explainable. He believed. I am still not sure what to think. There is so much we don't understand.

I enjoyed the movies. Mostly. I dont rule it out, but I am skeptical of 99% of the "encounters".

Okay, three actually.

First, I was in San Antonio on business. During some off time I visited The Alamo. When I got there, I was kinda overwhelmed by these unpleasant feelings. I knew, I knew without a doubt that I was there at The Alamo, and lost my life there. I made a hasty exit because I felt extremely uncomfortable.

Second, I had a dream where I was a ceramic manufacturer in England during the mid-19th century. I even knew my name. When I woke up I googled that name and sure enough that name popped up and he was a ceramic manufacturer. I don't recall the name. (I had written it all down, but lost it when my computer crashed).

Third, I was living in Johnson City, TN at the time and was coming home from work late at night. I was driving down a rural two lane highway and off to my left I noticed a light in the sky that seemed to be keeping pace with me. I lost the light when I started climbing some hills through the woods. When I got to the top of the hill, there was the light hovering over me. No sound, just the light. I started driving again, and again it kept pace with me. I finally stopped, got out of the truck, looked up at the light, and for what seemed like five minutes, just looked at it. Suddenly it started moving, accelerated, and then winked out.

i personally do not believe in any of that stuff but i will admit that i have seen some things i just can't explain.

Okay, three actually.

First, I was in San Antonio on business. During some off time I visited The Alamo. When I got there, I was kinda overwhelmed by these unpleasant feelings. I knew, I knew without a doubt that I was there at The Alamo, and lost my life there. I made a hasty exit because I felt extremely uncomfortable.

Second, I had a dream where I was a ceramic manufacturer in England during the mid-19th century. I even knew my name. When I woke up I googled that name and sure enough that name popped up and he was a ceramic manufacturer. I don't recall the name. (I had written it all down, but lost it when my computer crashed).

Third, I was living in Johnson City, TN at the time and was coming home from work late at night. I was driving down a rural two lane highway and off to my left I noticed a light in the sky that seemed to be keeping pace with me. I lost the light when I started climbing some hills through the woods. When I got to the top of the hill, there was the light hovering over me. No sound, just the light. I started driving again, and again it kept pace with me. I finally stopped, got out of the truck, looked up at the light, and for what seemed like five minutes, just looked at it. Suddenly it started moving, accelerated, and then winked out.
The 2nd one is bananas o_O

my daughter doesn't do that stuff anymore but our new dog is always looking up on the wall or ceiling and barking or wagging her tail. i will record it next time. pretty funny and creepy at the same time.

Love that this thread is moving again!

i personally do not believe in any of that stuff but i will admit that i have seen some things i just can't explain.
Tell us every single last one of the stories you can't explain hahahaha

Okay, three actually.

lmao broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

these give me maximum chills haha

I ain’t afraid of no ghosts!

I go through phases where I watch a ridiculous amount of ghost hunter nonsense on YouTube haha

Plenty of it is whatever, but a fair bit of it is crazy, and it's also interesting to see the different groups who go to the same places at different times and get the same sort of experience.

my daughter doesn't do that stuff anymore but our new dog is always looking up on the wall or ceiling and barking or wagging her tail. i will record it next time. pretty funny and creepy at the same time.
Animals seem to be more aware of the "supernatural", or whatever you want to call it, lol.

We named her Martha, but she hasn't been around in quite a few years now....I've lived in my current house about 20 years. When we first moved in, My oldest kid was two and my wife gave birth to #2 the same week we moved in. In the early years we had several strange things happen and honestly I don't remember them all anymore.

One that I do is my oldest, about 2-3 at the time, wakes up from sleep in the middle of the night she's rambling about whatever but goes into our kitchen, stops and points at a cabinet and talks about a red cup. She's adamant about this red cup. This cabinet had no cups in it and was/is where we keep medicine & cookbooks, etc... Maybe still asleep and dreaming, but I don't think so. Pretty strange.

The second one I definitely remember and can't explain at all...... We had a 5 piece set of pasta bowls in a lower cabinet beneath the countertops in our kitchen, they were on the higher shelf of that cabinet. They were all five stack within each other. In the middle of the night we heard a crash that woke up both me and my wife. We go into the kitchen and the cabinet door is open and one of those bowls is broken on the floor. One of them, like it lifted itself off of the other four and fell off the shelf, out of the cabinet, and broke on the floor. The shelf had not fallen, and nothing else was broken, just one of the bowls. I have no explanation, but it's as true as I'm typing this.

Again, there were other strange little things that happened along the way that I don't remember. We named the ghost Martha. It's been a pretty long time since we've heard from her. We just figured she'd made her peace and was happy watching our family live there.

Back