Peloton Riders Unite

Kendall’s not right in the head!!!!! I did one of her heavy metal rides. It’s still the only ride where I had to admit defeat. It was only 20 minutes, but there was ZERO recovery. I knew I was ****** when she’s calling out a resistance in the 60’s and a cadence in the 100’s! WTF. Needless to say, I haven’t done any of her other classes.

Kendall’s not right in the head!!!!! I did one of her heavy metal rides. It’s still the only ride where I had to admit defeat. It was only 20 minutes, but there was ZERO recovery. I knew I was ****** when she’s calling out a resistance in the 60’s and a cadence in the 100’s! WTF. Needless to say, I haven’t done any of her other classes.
She is a beast! Many of times I’ve called her names not appropriate on her. Still my go to when I want a tough workout.

Anyone try lanebreak yet?

Kendall is my favorite. I don’t have much time for a workout, hence having the Peloton, so when I get on there I want to sweat my butt off and Kendall’s classes are the best at doing that.

Big fan of Kendall, love well, and Bradley rose. I tend to work out better listening to punk like blink, Green Day, etc. and they tend to play that kind of music. Toussant is also no joke.

I try to ride 4-5 20 min hiit or hill climb classes followed up by a 5 min. Stretch. Down about 8 lbs in a few weeks of dedicating to a routine. I had to take Yesterday off cause I was sore from 3 straight days.

I tried longer classes but I get bored which is why I go for the intervals.

47C572C3-2485-47A1-B2EA-77B7E34C0444.jpeg

Big fan of Kendall, love well, and Bradley rose. I tend to work out better listening to punk like blink, Green Day, etc. and they tend to play that kind of music. Toussant is also no joke.

I try to ride 4-5 20 min hiit or hill climb classes followed up by a 5 min. Stretch. Down about 8 lbs in a few weeks of dedicating to a routine. I had to take Yesterday off cause I was sore from 3 straight days.

I tried longer classes but I get bored which is why I go for the intervals.

30 minutes for me is my favorite. Especially with arm sections.

I took a couple classes by Alex T. today. I really like him. Rainy day led to lots of gym time.

Finally contacted Peloton about my noise issue. New bearings are on the way. Once delivered I have to schedule an install appointment.

Man she is no joke! Probably my favorite instructor though. Her attitude is fun and love her music choices. Cody is my second favorite just because I find him hilarious.

Man she is no joke! Probably my favorite instructor though. Her attitude is fun and love her music choices. Cody is my second favorite just because I find him hilarious.

I tend to gravitate towards the Brits. Ben and Hannah are my go to’s. I also do a lot of rides with Matt as I’m a big PZ rider. Can’t stand Jess King, but I find I do her lot of her rides due to the amount of EDM rides she does. I need either EDM or Hip Hop (which I never listen to off the bike) to get me through the pain LOL.

My hub assembly arrived a couple weeks ago. Tech came out to install but he said something was wrong. So my new frame arrived yesterday. 3rd frame in a year :cautious:

Finally getting to the point again where I don't feel like I'm going to die with the standard 30 minute rides.

Now just Need to be more consistent

I love Kendall. She is wild but I get good numbers with her rides. Same with Olivia. Of course I don't mind paying attention to them.

If anyone wants a near death experience, take Kendall’s most recent metal ride. :devilish:

If anyone wants a near death experience, take Kendall’s most recent metal ride. :devilish:
She’s brutal sometimes. I might take that tonight now that I can workout again after my oral surgery

Man her metal rides are no joke. They are meant to make you hate life 😂

Joined the #thehackersparadise tag. Glad to see this take off a bit more since I’ve been gone taking care of a wild toddler lol

hawk308

I’m a digital subscriber using a non-Pelo bike, so I can’t use the leaderboard. I typically ride 45 min x 5 days and strength 4 days. I try to mix up programming as much as possible. A typical week usually consists of a couple Jess King Sweat Steady’s for muscular endurance, one low impact for recovery and aerobic work, and a couple HIIT/Hills for getting my ass kicked.

July was tough since we were gone so much, but I am back just as strong.

Not that I’m a hater, because I’ll do her rides, but I don’t love Kendall’s programming. I’d take Olivia Amato, Emma, or Sam Yo any day. All my PR’s come from Sam rides it seems.

After being lazy with my cardio for at least a few years, I started back on my Peloton after stepping on the scale after the Thanksgiving weekend, lol. Last week I also found a great deal on an almost new Giant Defy Advanced 3 carbon road bike from a buddy in my condo in Naples. I bought some Look pedals and some new shoes for it as well. I now have no excuses when we spend time in Florida over the winter(about 60 days last year).

I’ll be checking in here on my way back to cardio fitness which I haven’t had at a high level for about 5 years. My plan is to ride at least 4 days a week I’ve stared out with mostly 20 minute rides indoors and some longer ride when I’m in Naples. It’s been fun to get back on a bike outside which I did 150 days a year when living in CA but pretty much quit when we moved back to MN in 2018. In the past I found that short intense 10ish mile rides combined with a longer 30+ mile ride once a week were enough to maintain my fitness level for the century rides I did with my buddies about once a month in the summer.

According to my Apple Watch, my resting heart rate is already down from 64 to 57 since starting back on the bike less than two weeks ago, a good sign that even at age 57 my body will still respond if I start to treat it a little better. :)

BA705DFF-0CA8-4D0A-A425-EED0B0E7C630.jpegFABEFF14-BA29-4453-9D19-8EB6F0DC8E24.jpeg

After being lazy with my cardio for at least a few years, I started back on my Peloton after stepping on the scale after the Thanksgiving weekend, lol. Last week I also found a great deal on an almost new Giant Defy Advanced 3 carbon road bike from a buddy in my condo in Naples. I bought some Look pedals and some new shoes for it as well. I now have no excuses when we spend time in Florida over the winter(about 60 days last year).

I’ll be checking in here on my way back to cardio fitness which I haven’t had at a high level for about 5 years. My plan is to ride at least 4 days a week I’ve stared out with mostly 20 minute rides indoors and some longer ride when I’m in Naples. It’s been fun to get back on a bike outside which I did 150 days a year when living in CA but pretty much quit when we moved back to MN in 2018. In the past I found that short intense 10ish mile rides combined with a longer 30+ mile ride once a week were enough to maintain my fitness level for the century rides I did with my buddies about once a month in the summer.

According to my Apple Watch, my resting heart rate is already down from 64 to 57 since starting back on the bike less than two weeks ago, a good sign that even at age 57 my body will still respond if I start to treat it a little better. :)

View attachment 9142446View attachment 9142448

Glad to hear it. I have a DIY Pelo-setup, but still plugging along. My cardio/respiratory has been impacted in such a huge way.

I don’t have a Peloton but just got an Echelon on Cyber Monday. After my first intro ride (10 minutes low impact) I ordered a gel seat cover for it! 🤣
I’m looking forward to using this regularly, losing a bunch of weight and getting some leg strength back again. Target is being able to walk our front 9, and maybe later our back nine which has some killer hills.

I don’t have a Peloton but just got an Echelon on Cyber Monday. After my first intro ride (10 minutes low impact) I ordered a gel seat cover for it! 🤣
I’m looking forward to using this regularly, losing a bunch of weight and getting some leg strength back again. Target is being able to walk our front 9, and maybe later our back nine which has some killer hills.

I’ve ridden an Echelon and they are every bit as good as a Peloton. There are now lots of affordable options for a heart monitor and the Apple Watch can also be used as a heart rate monitor linked to your Echelon.

Back