Pelz/Mickelson Putting Tutor

Colbalt

ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
I am wondering if anyone has used this and can offer some feedback. I am interested just because I am going through the Secrets of the Short Game DVD set right now and obviously it is being heavily promoted.

ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
Nobody?

furu

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
A friend who's playing some smaller pro tours here in Europe (and tried Asian q-school) has one of these. He likes it a lot. Says it can be hard and frustrating to use but the reward is worth it. It promotes a very pure and controlled stroke. Short video of him using it on this link on his blog/website.

He's a pretty good player. This is his first year as a pro. Shot a 59 in a national tournament last year.

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
A friend who's playing some smaller pro tours here in Europe (and tried Asian q-school) has one of these. He likes it a lot. Says it can be hard and frustrating to use but the reward is worth it. It promotes a very pure and controlled stroke. Short video of him using it on this link on his blog/website.

He's a pretty good player. This is his first year as a pro. Shot a 59 in a national tournament last year.
Wow! Seems that your friend has certainly mastered the putting tutor, nice stroking.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in