PGA Championship postponed

MWard

I do not play well with others
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Not really a shocker here, but per Twitter...

Not really a shocker here, but per Twitter...

Being that this is about as close as a major will get to my home. I am saddened. I was planning on attending.

Being that this is about as close as a major will get to my home. I am saddened. I was planning on attending.

Postponed isn't cancelled.

About all we can hope for (besides good health for everyone) is a truncated season of sorts. Will be interesting to see how it plays out

It is going to be a while before everything is back on a normal schedule. Fortunately they are not just canceling the season all together at this point like some other sports have done.

It is going to be a while before everything is back on a normal schedule. Fortunately they are not just canceling the season all together at this point like some other sports have done.

At this point, just make it a winner take all at the first open major site.

Postponed isn't cancelled.

True, but there was already an article that Sawgrass was being set up as an alternative location. Plus, postponed will most likely become cancelled.

Maybe they go Ryder Cup Sep 22-27, PGA Champ Oct 1-4, Masters Oct 5-12

True, but there was already an article that Sawgrass was being set up as an alternative location. Plus, postponed will most likely become cancelled.

Postponed becomes cancelled when they decide to cancel it. Anything beyond postponed is just a guess at this point.

Postponed becomes cancelled when they decide to cancel it. Anything beyond postponed is just a guess at this point.

Very very true. (y)

There are a lot of unknowns in the world right now.

I would have waited until a week from tomorrow.

When was it scheduled for? If before June / July isn’t that a tad early?

That’s right it was adjusted. Ok I guess I’m ok with announcing now. My daughter’s cheer competition at Disney World May 7th was cancelled Sunday night.

2 down... Can live without the two but not my course being closed!!!

Seems a tad premature. The Masters I can understand, but not the PGA...yet anyway.

I'm a little bummed it was already announced. I feel they still had some time to monitor this.

Back