Phil’s brother Tim Mickelson retires from caddying for Phil

Kind of a big deal there, I’m curious who Phil calls to carry his bag now?

Kind of a big deal there, I’m curious who Phil calls to carry his bag now?
Does he go with a cart? That’s an old body that’s seen a lot of golf

I don't think it's a huge deal. He has the ability to make the cut at Augusta flying solo and I don't really think that his finishes on LIV are priority at the moment.

Timing is interesting, though, with it being so close to The Masters.

Does he go with a cart? That’s an old body that’s seen a lot of golf
I've been thinking that the push cart would hit the pro tours, but hasn't yet. I bet it is coming soon.

Where is the info about him to become the overseas "translator"? That seems like an odd job description working for a pro golfer. 😂
I think he’s making a gambling fall guy joke. It’s an obscure branch of humor just revealed recently.

Phil and Bones 2.0

Where is the info about him to become the overseas "translator"? That seems like an odd job description working for a pro golfer. 😂

I think he’s making a gambling fall guy joke. It’s an obscure branch of humor just revealed recently.
The “full Ohtani” is indeed a made up maneuver. At least for now.

I think this is signals that Phil is not far from hanging it up.

Ahh. Didn't know the reference.

Phil and Bones 2.0

I don't think that is happening. There was all those rumors of money owed to Bones. But, it did come from Shipnuck, so not sure how accurate coming from that guy.

Last edited:
Phil has already flagged a caddie for replacement in Jon Yarbrough, who caddied for Scott Stallings.

Phil’s not goin anywhere quite yet retirement wise.

Back