Phil’s pants at Travelers

Newman21

Reaction score
Handicap
Phil, why oh why did you think it was a good idea to wear those pants? Lol. To each their own and of course he can do whatever he wants but I cannot stand those style pants. Call me old (“get off my lawn”! Lol) but that “look” kills me. I would rather these guys wear shorts as opposed to this style of pants. Yuck!
4FAF8E5F-25B2-4503-A19E-E6DA5B416504.jpeg

Looks like he raided Erik Van Rooyens locker.

Those pants are great, love em’. Keep it up Phil, I’m proud of you.

Don't think I could rock these at all.

Think they are going to start calling him Phasion Phorward Phil because he looks phucking phantastic.

I am a convert to the yoggers and will keep wearing them when golfing most likely.

They look almost as ridiculous as his sunglasses.

Looks ridiculous. Old guy trying to stay hip. Just stay you Phil.

Being hip is the new Phil, it’s amazing.

Phil has entered the kooky uncle phase of his life/career and it could not be going better from my perspective (other than him somehow rolling back the clock and winning). Nothing he does or says is expected and it is always highly entertaining.

I have never thought of Phil as being particularly well dressed. I don't love those pants but it doesn't bother me that he is wearing them. Phrankly given how much he makes and is worth for endorsements he can wear whatever he wants.

They are awPhil.

Not much into high water pants myself, but maybe he was expecting to have a few shots like D.J. And all blue with no pattern is a bit much

Unless they come in different inseam lengths, my fear is they would look like baseball pants on me. Very baggy around the ankles. It would defeat the look that the joggers give. lol

phil's got style 🔥

Phil has entered the kooky uncle phase of his life/career and it could not be going better from my perspective (other than him somehow rolling back the clock and winning). Nothing he does or says is expected and it is always highly entertaining.

Exactly, we’ll said. He’s living life right now.

Am a fan.

Loving this new Phil.

Phil is a stud still rocking that look and looking like a boss

I like the shades, but I can only assume he’s wearing the trousers after losing a bet!

Back