Phil Moving to Jupiter

Another snowbird heading to America's retirement home

Looks like he wants to get out of a high tax state and move to Florida ( no state income tax).

Phil will definitely find a good game at the Medalist or the Bear’s Club. The golfing talent that lives in Jupiter is otherworldly. But, he probably won’t want to eat in you know who’s restaurant, it’s ok, nothing special.
Yes those California taxes!!! I mean I’m moving to Florida, but not to Jupiter! ?
I should move there too. Good for Phil.
Let’s do it and drive down the real estate market.
More ?? to gamble with!
Bingo!!!

Can’t really blame him. I got invited to move to California when I was in my early 20s but I was already smart enough to turn that down.

It took him a while to realize no state taxes

Wonder how long it will take for him to show up on the Google news story challenge of "Man from Florida..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am surprised he hasn’t done years ago. I wonder how much he cost himself by not doing it?
10+ million?

He should have left Cali a long time ago.

I am surprised he hasn’t done years ago. I wonder how much he cost himself by not doing it?
10+ million?

A lot more than that. The top state income tax rate in California is 13.3% and Phil has been making over $40 million a year for a long time. If we take a low estimate and say he's paying $4 million a year in CA State income taxes and earning 10% on his investments he'd have roughly another $80 million in net worth if he had moved to Florida a decade ago. That's if he didn't gamble it away had it been in his checking account. :p That is quite the opportunity cost to let your kid finish high school with their buddies :)

A lot more than that. The top state income tax rate in California is 13.3% and Phil has been making about $40 million a year for a long time. If we take a low estimate and say he's paying $4 million a year in taxes and earning 10% on his investments he'd have roughly another $80 million in net worth if he had moved to Florida a decade ago. That's if he didn't gamble it away had it been in his checking account. That is quite the opportunity cost to let your kid finish high school but certainly Phil can afford it :)
think about all the gambling he could have done with that extra money! Life is better with money on the line!

My first thought honestly was maybe Phil is hurting for money. That or he is having some kind of mid life crisis. Why else would he go play in Saudi Arabia and lose all this weight drinking weird drinks.

When Phil goes to Florida he will save bazillions.....Nuff said

Kids are old enough he’s OUT!

Jupiter Island is gorgeous, I wish I could afford to live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back