Pick a car... any car!

I think I would give the Rivian R1T a try. I would never buy a gas vehicle again! The cost of maintenance and gas, no way. I have a full solar array on my house that covers all the electricity we use in our home which includes charging the Chevy Bolt we currently have. The Bolt is a little too small so the larger truck would be useful while still avoiding the gas companies!

Im gonna go with the Mercedes AMG G Wagon 4x4...........Seems like a good family car. :ROFLMAO:

maxresdefault.jpg

So many come to mind, but here would be my top 2.

1st. The Tesla Roadster. - 0 to 60 in 1.9 seconds, 250+ MPH top speed and not having to pay for premium gas? Sign me up

tesla-roadster-red-1b.jpg

2. The Porsche GT3-RS....what I wouldn't do to rip this around on the autobahn

2019-porsche-gt3-rs-2-1550078224.jpg

A 2020 Audi Q7 SUV. Great reviews, dependable, and reasonble to insure and maintain.

No ifs and or buts......COPO Camaros are about as bald eagle as it gets. You guys can have your Teslas....ill burn fossil fuel and not blink an eye

....and yes I know you cant register this on the street

IMG_2466.jpg

The upcoming new Bronco. Hopefully it looks like somewhat the Baja version they just showed.

21_FRD_BRO_48764_HR.jpg

If it has to be something currently on the market, then a newer crew cab pickup to tide me over until the Bronco is released.

Back